Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered one form Cornerstorecomics today, they were having a 20% off all in stock merch sale !

Dammit! I've been trying to limit myself to one collectible a month, and that slot is already taken up my Galactus this month, but when I saw that ther was a sale, I had to pull the trigger... I almost didn't have the strength to stop at just the MKI.

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna get this guy a lot sooner then I original thought...

Dammit! I've been trying to limit myself to one collectible a month, and that slot is already taken up my Galactus this month, but when I saw that ther was a sale, I had to pull the trigger... I almost didn't have the strength to stop at just the MKI.

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna get this guy a lot sooner then I original thought...

Yeah, I could not resist with the discount.

I just got him when I got home form work today... Pics to come later... Maybe the best Hottoy in my collection so far... With his chest light on he is the first thing you want to look at as well its like DAMN what is that white light?

This one sold me on Mark II and I ordered him form Cornerstore because hes instock already and saved me 20%...

Last edited:
hey guys, need some help!! i just got my im mark 1 and pushed the button in the back as the instructions said but the lights dont light up.. I cant seem to get the battery area open either.. Is there a plastic tab im supposed to pull out like the mark 2 and mark 3 to get the lights work or should it work out of the box like the t700.. Any tips on getting the battery area open? Thanks guys!!

Yes, there is a plastic tab there.
You should open the battery area & remove it.

thanks for the quick response!!! ill keep trying to get the battery area open =)

Use flat ended tweezers to twist (to unlock) and then pull the battery holder out from the tank. Inside you'll find the plastic strip, to remove, to allow the current to flow. Reverse to replace and give the button, on the square box to the left of the tank, a push.

Just got him today. Amazing, one of Hot Toys best.

WOW! Just WOW! I think the Mark I is Hot Toy's best. Period. This thing is insane. I can not stop examining it. I wonder if Hot Toys will or can top the Mark I?

It is just an amazing work of art.

Use flat ended tweezers to twist (to unlock) and then pull the battery holder out from the tank. Inside you'll find the plastic strip, to remove, to allow the current to flow. Reverse to replace and give the button, on the square box to the left of the tank, a push.

I'll thank you as well, I came in here to figure this same thing out.

The problem with this Mark is that it's such a masterpiece of engineering that we're afraid to try stuff, like opening the battery compartment. That's why such a simple action becomes a complicated process.

:D

Finally got around to setting mine up in the Detolf today. I'm totally blown away by the level of detail. I won't be surprised if this ends up as figure of the year. As Marvel-ous said, it's just an incredible feat of 1/6 scale engineering and a true work of art. It is currently the most prized 1/6 figure in my collection along with the original Predator.

ironmanfamilyportrait.jpg

Back