Media OFFICIAL: Hideo Kojima and KP Working for SONY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't judge the game from the crappy demo. I think they used scenes from Episode 1 along with some promotional material. The actual game is really good, gave me terrible nightmares, too. There are so many fecked up moments in the storyline.
Fair enough.
All the sequels made him so uninteresting. Some legends should just stay at that.

"A legend is usually bad news. Someone tells it, someone else remembers, everybody passes it on."

Maybe I'll give it a whirl. I'm sure it would make my girl watch me play, since she loves horror games.
More like "The real me is no match for the legend." And rightfully so, Big Boss....

You hearing this, Plis? I told you Siren was good. Now buy it and start playing! (if it's on sale at any time).

Great series too. I like all 3 games, but Blood Curse is probably my favorite.

FYI, Siren was from the creator of Silent Hill, after he left Konami in 2004. I say play Silent Hill 1,2, and 3 first. :lol

I have heard good things about Policenauts as well but I imagine Kojima is the Love Or Hate kind of guy. I have never played it so I can't say.

I just want to see something new from him, I am in the minority I think in that I really enjoyed MGS 4 but 1-4 are the only ones that I consider Canon, everything after that is dog **** in my opinion.

It's worth playing at least once. I love Policenauts, but I will be honest by saying it's not for everyone. Snatcher is also a great game IMO. I've been wanting a sequel to both for a while now, or at least a release on current consoles.

In a year when Konami shuts down we will.
The last Konami game I bought was SH3. :lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450503160.192152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one, am glad if such horror title is not related to Silent Hill. P.T was excellent, but it was no Silent Hill. Let Silent Hill and MGS rest in peace.

QFT :lecture

I like this because it actually forces Kojima to move away from MGS while actually working on making new IPs. If MGSV was any indication of his continued work on the franchise, well then I'm glad he's finally off the damn thing. As for Silent Hills, while it was a decent horror game, it was no Silent Hill in retrospect. It's just a shame that his collab with Del Toro happened BEFORE his leaving Konami instead of after.

FYI, Siren was from the creator of Silent Hill, after he left Konami in 2004. I say play Silent Hill 1,2, and 3 first. :lol

SH1 in particular. Hence why Siren uses the possessed townsfolk and cult-ish vibe from the first game of SH (as well as the titular siren itself). SH2 onwards was something else and had nothing to do with the creator of Siren, and I think it was for the better since I personally find SH2 to be the superior and best game in the series (sure as hell epitomized what most people would recognize SH for).

Pliss if you ever get into Siren, I know this will sound sacrilege for fans, but skip Siren 1. Horrible trial and error gameplay with no checkpoints save for the start of each chapter. Siren 2 is okay but the way the ending wraps up is kind of underwhelming. If you only have to get one, get Siren: Blood Curse, it's basically a modern remake of Siren 1 with fancier monster designs and overall aesthetic.

I'm curious how close to PT Kojima could make a game IF he was to collab with Del Toro again.

Are all the concepts owned by Konami even though it never came to fruition??

P.s I LOVED Siren. That was my first Ps plus game

He has to remove all mentions of Silent Hill, really. He could use the concepts possibly, maybe some of the ideas and gameplay style.

Back