Media OFFICIAL: Hideo Kojima and KP Working for SONY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nzfwvfU8xF1qb0wv3o1_540.jpg

Logo is badass, I'm glad all the relevant members of Kojipro are joining too. I wonder what their new gaming engine will be, is Sony funding a new one for them to make? Or are they using Sony assets? I doubt we'll see anything on this exclusive for the next 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great news I guess. But whatever he ends up doing, I really hope he gives PC gamers some love. I've reading that this game (unnamed) he's working on with Sony might see a PC release too? I don't see how that likely but oh well.

It's likely it will be, Kojima seems more fond of PC than consoles actually, and the deal Sony made with him could be similar to their deal with Capcom on Street Fighter 5. Plus I'm almost sure I read a report his new game is coming to PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people just SHOULDN'T grow facial hair, and Kojima is one of them.

It's not meant for everyone.

I wonder if he's going to say anything about the Konami fiasco on that interview coming up. It's not like it's national security, he can spill the beans, right?

I guess he can whenever he wants to, since his contract is now over with Konami.

In any case, I think him joining Playstation, is the biggest news that has happened for them this entire year. I can imagine a lot of people will getting PS4s just to play whatever exclusive he develops.

Great news. This is pretty much the only chance he has at making a decent game ever again and Sony is the best place for him to do so. This is good news no matter how you look at it... unless you dont own a Playstation.

I am actually excited to see what he does next, with that said however they often say that success is the death of innovation and creation. I just hope that Kojima having become who he had doesn't fall short since he has less to prove now. I have faith however, he is the man responsible for hours and hours of games that I cherish.

Looking forward to see what he comes up with next.Now that his contract with konami is up,i guess one day when someone feels comfortable talking about it we'll hear what might have happened between them.We can speculate,but if it is about MGSV we all have an idea what happened though.

I think a more narrow minded approach would be a good move. Stop trying to get into people's heads with social messages, he doesn't have a flare for that anymore. Stick to something like PT or DS.

Stealth Horror Game? Hiding from monsters would be quite a new direction for gaming in general. That would definitely be a tense experience.

I think a more narrow minded approach would be a good move. Stop trying to get into people's heads with social messages, he doesn't have a flare for that anymore. Stick to something like PT or DS.

Stealth Horror Game? Hiding from monsters would be quite a new direction for gaming in general. That would definitely be a tense experience.

How do you feel about a space setting Kojima game?

Back