Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 429857

Ive been working on my custom display case for a while now for my star ace dumbledore

A backdrop of dumbledores study.
Handmade velvet curtains.
Stone effect pillars, the portraits are miniatures i made from the ones used in the movies the ones he speaks to the night arthur weasley is attacked.
Ive used nobles fawkes he comes off his base so i sat him on a 1/6 table with other items including a custom tom riddle diary magnifying glass and quill.
The figures hair is brilliant when styles right you can change to what film style you prefer, keep it bushy at sides for poa or gof ootp or for half blood prince the sides tuck back and gives you a longer grown out style, the costume and sculpt on the figure is amazing, kind of wish they put a blackened hand in though.
Maybe we will get a new half blood prince version with no glasses, darker robes, black hand, memory cabinet and goblet from the cave ?

Im considering making a great hall display for his lecturn with floating candles ect....

What you guys and gals think of my custom case

I’m shaking.

image.jpeg
Prison outfit

Was Cyndi Lauper in Harry Potter?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Bellatrix looks like she could be really cool although Star Ace hasn't really earned my trust with the prototype to production line just yet. I'll be happily waiting out this release to see what it looks like in hand.

Bellatrix looks like she could be really cool although Star Ace hasn't really earned my trust with the prototype to production line just yet. I'll be happily waiting out this release to see what it looks like in hand.

I generally find the final products to be on par with the prototypes. Bad figures turned out bad and good ones turned out good. The good thing about Star ace is that the wait between preorder and delivery is relatively short and don’t immediately sell out.

Prison Bellatrix? When do we get prison Santa Harry?

^ :lol Followed by Prisoner Dumbledore (2 versions) and then Prisoner Hagrid! Pity McGonagall never got imprisoned, that way we might have got a figure of her.

Still, yes, they are quick and easy figures for them to churn out I suppose so I get why they are doing it, just would be nice to get some 'new' new figures rather than a new release followed by an alternative outfit version of the same character.

If they wanted to go for new variants... they easily could churn out some alternate Hagrids with outfits from different movies. Not Santa and NOT prisoner haha. They literally could do the same with their dumbledore figures too. Just knock out a different outfit and done. Those would be more forgivable than these made up scenes. Also why not give us Voldemort in his black suit? I know that would actually be popular.

Bellatrix at least shows that some life still exists in this line. Hopefully some more figures will be made. I really would like to see the main kids from the last film.

Back