Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is missing Helenas most promonet features her big round eyes and heavy eyelids. Her cheeks should also be more sunken inn and big round forehead.Actually Helena has more of a dollface than this doll.

Final will probably look worse. They need to lose the license.

If they lose the license it is most likely no other figures would ever even get made. 1/6 Potter figures are not the hottest sell out there. Companies like Hot Toys would never go near it.

I dunno, I like it. Might be the only Harry Potter fig I get. None of them have had great likenesses IMO.

None of them?? Star Ace has certainly released some solid figures in the past. I personally think both Dumbledores have some of the best sculpts out there. Also the sculpts of the sorcerer's stone kids are all spot on. I also think that Mad eye and Sirius are good but suffer from paint.

Not only will I not order this, but seeing it convinced me to go cancel my order for Lucius Malfoy. If the final products look better, I'll re-order, but I'm not holding my breath. Too bad. They got off to such a good start.

So instead of just giving us all of the outfits at once,
Star Ace is going to rehash and release Griphook 2.0 with his bank clothes?
Looks like it still has all of the same accessories as the first one.

08b11c64-3fea-43df-b358-42557b4cac02.jpg

49835aa5-1477-4d35-a841-d84665136065.jpg

Attachments

• LENA4022 (8).jpg
    LENA4022 (8).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 167
While I’m absolutely thrilled to see SA producing HP 1/6, I really have no interest n this particular piece.

Come on, StarAce. Get back up on that horse!

Very much better on that one!!!maybe I will give it a try!

I find different sculpt in last photos...on the nose for instance though...

Thanks for posting those pics, Dave. Definitely see the HBC likeness in those.

If they can get her closer to those last pics from Dave, rather than their promo shots, I'm in. Otherwise, I really will have to wait until release and decide then.

image.jpeg

Ive been working on my custom display case for a while now for my star ace dumbledore

A backdrop of dumbledores study.
Handmade velvet curtains.
Stone effect pillars, the portraits are miniatures i made from the ones used in the movies the ones he speaks to the night arthur weasley is attacked.
Ive used nobles fawkes he comes off his base so i sat him on a 1/6 table with other items including a custom tom riddle diary magnifying glass and quill.
The figures hair is brilliant when styles right you can change to what film style you prefer, keep it bushy at sides for poa or gof ootp or for half blood prince the sides tuck back and gives you a longer grown out style, the costume and sculpt on the figure is amazing, kind of wish they put a blackened hand in though.
Maybe we will get a new half blood prince version with no glasses, darker robes, black hand, memory cabinet and goblet from the cave ?

Im considering making a great hall display for his lecturn with floating candles ect....

What you guys and gals think of my custom case

I think your cabinet looks amazing. Werry atmospheric. Wish I had room to do something like that. I have the first version of all the figures. Thay are crampt in a display cabinett. All I got them is some tables, chairs and benches.

Back