Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumbledore is now sold out on Hobby-Galaxy, just to let you folks know. Seriously, if you can find it anywhere, get him now because it seems we'll be stuck to resellers shortly.

Dumbledore is now sold out on Hobby-Galaxy, just to let you folks know. Seriously, if you can find it anywhere, get him now because it seems we'll be stuck to resellers shortly.

Dumbledore seems to be BY FAR the fastest seller Star Ace has ever had. I feel like they'd be crazy not to do a second run. What do you guys think?

Maybe down the road, but releasing Gambon is the obvious answer to getting another Dumbledore out. Hopefully he'll include some HBP hands so he can be a one and done Gambon version.

Maybe down the road, but releasing Gambon is the obvious answer to getting another Dumbledore out. Hopefully he'll include some HBP hands so he can be a one and done Gambon version.

That's my thinking. They'll probably make extra too, considering the popularity of Harris. Of course, that doesn't help the Harris fans much.

Are they going to be doing Years 5-6 versions of the main cast? I really don't want Sorcerers Stone Harry and co.

Are they going to be doing Years 5-6 versions of the main cast? I really don't want Sorcerers Stone Harry and co.

We've seen prototypes of Year 3 Hermione and Harry, plus a Year 4 Hermione. Star Ace are claiming Ron doesn't sell well, though, so there may not be any older Ron to go with them, as ridiculous as that sounds.

I hope so, I don't see why they wouldn't do at least one full set of them older. Personally I'm hoping for Year 7 versions of the trio to 'bookend' my first year set. :pray:

While the Harris Dumbledore is neat, my money is in on Gambon. I don't consider myself the biggest fan of the series by any means, but I really like the way that figure is shaping up.

I also hope that SA has the license rights to Fantastic Beasts, as I'd be all over a Newt. That trailer is the first HP thing since the third movie that remotely has grasped my interest again in the series.

Are there pics of those? I believe I've seen the Year 4 Hermoine as that's the yule ball version correct? And I hope if they do a older set of Harry and Hermoine Ron will see release as well.

For the life of me I cannot remember who it was that asked for a heads-up if Mad-Eye Moody's price dropped through the floor again, but Mad-Eye Moody is down to $103 shipped again online! For those who still need him, $103 is a pretty crazy price for a figure that I think is pretty nice despite some problems.

Thanks again, Max. How long is the sale going on? I'm trying to figure out a way to get the funds available. I don't get paid until Friday though so this maybe tough for me to pull off.

Thanks again, Max. How long is the sale going on? I'm trying to figure out a way to get the funds available. I don't get paid until Friday though so this maybe tough for me to pull off.

It's an Amazon sale, so who knows? It's tough to say. Sometimes Amazon sale prices last for like an hour, and sometimes for a month. Let's hope it lasts until at least Friday for you! =D

It's an Amazon sale, so who knows? It's tough to say. Sometimes Amazon sale prices last for like an hour, and sometimes for a month. Let's hope it lasts until at least Friday for you! =D

Yeah, I hope so. Today I asked my dad if I can borrow the dough till Friday and he said he would but he don't have it to give so..it's now either Friday or nothing. My mom would say no and my wife would be like,"honey, we need gas for the car for the week"...which we do lol.

Back