Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****, that actually looks good.

If the final product actually holds up, I think I'll pick him up.

They still clearly have no idea what movie they're basing these figures on though. Goblet of Fire, Chamber of Secrets, and Half-Blood Prince specific details are all over the set.

With a fresh paint job on the sculpt, that could be a pretty nice figure...

He's going to be expensive, though. Change of clothes and a broom.... Add to it that Star Ace is still trying to eek a profit out of this line. AND thanks to HT, the going rate on a new release figure with standard accessories has topped $250. *sigh*

That actually looks pretty good (if a little on the old side), a definite improvement on some of their recent efforts anyway. :) I'll be keeping an eye on this one, if it turns out good, I may just pick one up.

It?s very good, but he looks 40, they need to soften the lines on the face a little. Otherwise nice job.

Remember all sculpts are a little overdone to ensure that they don't get too smooth when making molds. I'm sure that'll even out in production.

He looks a bit too old and his face could definitely be thinner. And is it just me or does his eyes look weird? Too wide or something?

Comes with a nice selection of display options, though.

:lol

90347673_1480643305423795_1991822561335312384_o.jpg

To go from the first release......to this.... :slap

That is CRAZY bad. It's so bad it's bordering on hysterical.

^ :lol At this point nothing would surprise me!

Really though I can't get over how awful it looks, I feel sorry for anyone who has ordered this (if anyone indeed did). Displaying it with the actual character/actor photo just shows up how bad it is even more! So glad I have the first release. Not holding out much hope for Lupin unfortunately.

Star Ace...what's gone wrong?? :dunno

Back