Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by their website, it looks like SA might be taking another pass/look at Quidditch Draco & Harry as well as Dumbledore. Could be promising.

Going by their website, it looks like SA might be taking another pass/look at Quidditch Draco & Harry as well as Dumbledore. Could be promising.

Thought I'd posted it already - but Quidditch Harry and Draco are being re-sculpted so will be delayed to April.

Thought I'd posted it already - but Quidditch Harry and Draco are being re-sculpted so will be delayed to April.

Thanks, Dave. Haven't seen you mention it - only Dumbledore revision and Hagird. Looking forward to the re-sculpts.

Really? Was there a lot of complaining about those Quidditch figures? I thought they looked rather nice...

Really? Was there a lot of complaining about those Quidditch figures? I thought they looked rather nice...

Could be better. Nose is too long and too thin. Chin is too long. The face is too long/thin in general.

draco-malfoy-quidditch-version-sixth-scale-star-ace-thumb-902590.jpg Bad_boy.jpg

Does anyone know if Star Ace exhibits at the New York Toy Fair? It's been a long three months since NYCC, and I'm dying to see some new stuff!

Does anyone know if Star Ace exhibits at the New York Toy Fair? It's been a long three months since NYCC, and I'm dying to see some new stuff!

No. But they do usually show up for HK/China events. But they showed a lot at NYCC. We'll see 300 soon.

No. But they do usually show up for HK/China events. But they showed a lot at NYCC. We'll see 300 soon.

Ehn. I'm hoping to see more Harry Potter soon. Outside of one--maybe two--characters, I can't imagine there's much demand for 300.

So I just jumped into this line properly. Voldemort has been on his own for too long. When I get back home in February I will have Harry, Ron and Hermione (year 1 versions) waiting for me. I decided a) they look too good together not to and b) it would be cool to have them and the inevitable final battle versions too.

And Hagrid.

And a Dumbledore or two.

Maybe a McGonagall.

Ah crap, I'm still gonna be broke.

What a sad day this has turned out to be. 2016 sure is off to a miserable start!

Back