Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this 1/4 Bruce lee
image.jpg

there's also a KO 1/6 of this sculpt:wink1:.talking of KO,just bought this for $32 shipped.bargain:)
I might get a few more and swap out some of my older BL bodies.

Nice pick up, mrchris.

Has anyone tried the Phicen jointless rubber body? It looks pretty cool.

thanks SAB,i have read and seen a few pics of the Phicen body,and it looks too tall and a big bulky in shape for bruce.even though it was shown with a blurred BL head.i did see a pic on onesixthkit's FB page showing the phicen next to 2 ht BL'S and it did look taller and bigger.

ganghood BL body arrived,and it's what we BL collectors need a good cheap body,without paying stupid prices for the HT one.it maybe time to put my old EB bodies in storage and get a few of these.

Lots of good reports about the new body.

Won't get mine until later this month as I ordered the one with the head.

So...that new Ganghood body, with the Supreme sculpt and ACPlay Way of the Dragon set...

29815320173_e9bdc50bd2_o.jpg

The feet he comes with are too wide for the kung fu slippers, so I took another pair of feet and pulled the jointed toe section off. They were still too wide so I had to cut the feet down.

The body and head make for an exact match of Bruce Lee's height - 11 1/4" in the shoes (5' 7 1/2").

He does look good. Better than my photo, which is usual for me.

I was trying to get a picture in daylight but he came out a little fuzzy.

Here's one with the flash:

29816072233_0756a46520.jpg

In reality the paintwork is similar to that on HT.

I didn't realize it until I just went up close with an LED light, but the stubble is finely stippled, and the skin has tiny wrinkles and creases.

it's a very good set indeed.sculpt is very well painted.(if I was to nitpick,i'd say the jawline is very slightly off)but that is being very critical,this is great value for money.
strange about the shoes being small,or feet being big,i tried 2 pairs on and both fitted fine( mine were from Ebay, not the ACplay set).reminds me of the issues with the new KO GOD set,those shoes are tiny.

I posted my 75th Anniversary Enterbay with my phone today and didnt see this thread..... When I got my 75th Anniversary the other day, I was very pleased how it looked when I opened the box, it is truly a high quality Enterbay item.

2f56494ebfb38847bb3e6aa0210f278e.jpg

Loving this Bruce Lee, looks so much better in the flesh. My collection building real nice.

Congrats Jim :rock When I saw this at my LCS I was pretty impressed, it looks great in hand. If I could only have one 1/6 AF Bruce Lee this'd be up there.

Back