Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ultimate should inc all 5 movies sculpts and clothing,weapons and a great likeness.................so that's me passing:wink1:.i am looking forward with interest in seeing this,just to see what EB come up with.

Realistically from their track record, I expect nothing impressive. They are going to probably show a 'new' feature and leave out important ones.

The sculpts will be fantastic on proto and be crap on production. Lots of quality control issues.

Nice accessories and selection.

The Ultimate Bruce Lee limited edition 1/6:
2 interchangeable heads, with skin color that changes with the sunlight (white, yellow and black)
2 bodies: a muscular body, a body fat
2 clothes inevitable NBA (equal)
Price: $ 800.00

View attachment 207655
:goodpost: :lol

Either that or it will be Bruce Leeroy

1876629-bruce_leroy_glow.jpg

For 75 years of Bruce lee extra head sculpt with beard and stick fighting! Only for the first 75 units ordered ...
b.jpg

Hi All,

I have made Arnie aware of this and have tried to contact the seller on behalf of Arnie.
Thanks to Gung Fu for sending me the link here.

As Gung Fu has noted, this is not an authorized sale by Arnie, nor does he know who this seller is and how he has these heads.
One of the stipulations noted when receiving an item from Arnie, is that you do not list any of his items ON eBay out of respect for him and his work.

Clearly, this person is in violation of that agreement. If this was a person whom Arnie had given these pieces to, he would have made that clear before giving him the pieces. It is apparent that this person has obtained this through third party transfers.

Please do support Arnie as he tries hard to bring us the best Bruce figs and works day and night for perfection. Please do spread the word that this is not authorized by Arnie and this was not given to the seller directly by Mr. Arnie Kim.

This has been reported to eBay Vero.

Last edited:
It looks hella real cuz it's a direct cast from Bruce's face. Was made when he was on Green Hornet, for the prop department to make the mask for Kato.

Sorry, this is a sculpt from scratch that is 1/4 scale. The mask that Arnie has is 1/1 and his new 1/1 sculpt that he is working on (as shown in his FB and Instagram) is an original sculpt not a modified re-sculpt like Godaiking's version.

Just got off the phone with my bud dme3o. We found out who the seller was, and it turns out it was an old good friend of Arnie, which Arnie had forgotten about as they had lost touch for a couple of years. So that means that the head sculpt is already up on eBay again - and with Arnie's blessing. A little drama here, but it all ended well. By the way, the reason it was a bit of a big deal is because of the risk of someone buying this original and making recasts... This fraud has happened to Arnie before with that Robin Kwok - the owner of "Art of Toy"/"Heroes Club" shop in San Francisco (which happened before Enterbay) whom Arnie trusted with several of his original Bruce Lee 1/6 heads, which he not only never got back but this Kwok guy made recasts and also tried to sell the originals......

It all seems rather odd.
Once its given away or sold you can't control what someone does with it and shouldn't be trying to.
So now the guy has 'the blessing' ? Fair enough .... and for the next buyer?

Please do not purchase it if you intend to recast it. As a courtesy, the buyer's email would be forwarded to Arnie to prevent recasting.
I don't think this will stop recasters. The price might be the best deterrent for them though.

If only it was $1000. I'd let go of one my rarer 1/6 figures to get it.

the thing with recasting this is it would need a hairpiece,then painting(would need to be spot on too)and at 1/4 scale it would be a limited market compared to 1/6.
but as larry said,the price is high so that could be the factor.it's a great sculpt shame arnie never used it on one of EB 1/4 bruces.i'd have loved to have one with that sculpt.

Back