Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

Ok guys since this is the official Enterbay Bruce Lee thread Id like a quick question regarding an Enterbay Bruce Im planning to buy

I already have the FoF figure and I LOVE it, everything on this one looks amazing, the paint the eyebrows and the expression :) Also I have the Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee preordered. So I was wondering what would be the best buy because Id be able to afford only one.
My options are:

1. Nokia Game of Death
Most people recommend this but it look too expensive and too light on accessories, though the Paint job is MUCH better than EtD A (doesnt blush anymore) Somehow it doesnt seem to have the badass expression of the original Game of Death (which really looks dates beside the nee Bruce's)

2. Enter The Dragon ver B
I love the wooo face expression, can those who own this figure compare it with the FoF and tell me the main differences in its paint/sculpt/texturing? and what they like or dislike about it?
Also some tell me that its a waster having an EtD from both Enterbay and Hot Toys

also an important question. Ill be getting a BL3.5 body extra for every old Lee I buy cause I LOVE how much they can be posed stably and dynamically because of the new ankles. Will there be any compatibility issues regarding headsculpt fitting or outfit fittings if I use the 3.5 with either of the above to figures?

Any other recommendations are welcome :)

Ok guys since this is the official Enterbay Bruce Lee thread Id like a quick question regarding an Enterbay Bruce Im planning to buy

I already have the FoF figure and I LOVE it, everything on this one looks amazing, the paint the eyebrows and the expression :) Also I have the Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee preordered. So I was wondering what would be the best buy because Id be able to afford only one.
My options are:

1. Nokia Game of Death
Most people recommend this but it look too expensive and too light on accessories, though the Paint job is MUCH better than EtD A (doesnt blush anymore) Somehow it doesnt seem to have the badass expression of the original Game of Death (which really looks dates beside the nee Bruce's)

I love the wooo face expression, can those who own this figure compare it with the FoF and tell me the main differences in its paint/sculpt/texturing? and what they like or dislike about it?
Also some tell me that its a waster having an EtD from both Enterbay and Hot Toys

also an important question. Ill be getting a BL3.5 body extra for every old Lee I buy cause I LOVE how much they can be posed stably and dynamically because of the new ankles. Will there be any compatibility issues regarding headsculpt fitting or outfit fittings if I use the 3.5 with either of the above to figures?

buy the nokia, so that you'll have variations. Or the ETD B version, you can never have too much bruce lee ETD in your collection :lecture

My options are:

1. Nokia Game of Death

buy the nokia, so that you'll have variations. Or the ETD B version, you can never have too much bruce lee ETD in your collection :lecture

Hahaha! I used to follow this forum for reviews and ideas for a long time before I finally decided to join... Rocky and yours collections are AWESOME :horror:horror:horror

and insanely ENVIABLE!! :mad:

I wish I had enough money to buy both :) also being a collector in India where even NECA is not available, and Paypal services have been suspended due to policies from our Reserve Bank... its a pain to even FIND one! :monkey2

I finally coaxed a friend who's going to the States to study to take money from me and try to buy it off Ebay from there... she got me my Fist of Fury and BL3.5 this month when she came down for her winter break

I know this is not the right place and I also know no one will want to part with one, but is ANYONE here interested to sell me an Enterbay Nokia Lee or EtD ver B, ANYONE? :D

(Hydeous you got a couple of extras I'm sure :p)

@Hydeous
I just PM'd you about the offer :) Thanks and do check it out...

Sorry, I know this is off topic but is anyone having problems posting new threads in the forum?

Sorry, I know this is off topic but is anyone having problems posting new threads in the forum?

Short answer, 'no'. This is a question you ought to be posting in the 'Forum questions and suggestions' section.

Body pictured is a prototype.
69464edegw6dczh88czpxj.jpg

69464edegw6dczhg5osnnj.jpg

Great, can't wait for more info & final product from Enterbay...:hi5:

wwwooww this is the best bruce!!!!! the smiling head is very cool!!!

So 2 heads?Very nice...Arnie Kims Smiling Bruce is still better though.

Hmm I think the hair's falling too much on the forehead, looks like he's come out after a shower, but looks great, maybe its the lighting but he looks too white too... Id LOVE to make this my first legit Bruce Lee but if they still go through with the full rubber body, Id might have to give it a miss... :)
Lets see If I can catch Bill on Facebook Chat, he did say that they were still testing the body, and would discard it if it didnt fulfill all requirements... also I dont know if Im the only one who thinks that YJ Park's other head that comes with this isnt really 'Bruce Lee', looks 'like' Bruce from certain angles, but not really him

awesome sculpt and detail on the body. hopefully final mass product will be similar or close like this.enterbay always good in proto pictures :p

The thing that's making this smiling sculpt a bit off is the eyes, its not in sync with the smile. Its as if he he sculpt the top half of the head with those pics from GOD, and the bottom half from WOTD.

Hahaha good repainters can put a great Bruce Lee in 'The Dark Knight Joker' makeup with this... I dunno about You guys but Id LOVE this headsculpt repainted with the Joker makeup :lol

Back