Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

I dont mind having an additional headsculpt, but I do hope they dont have that oily features that are commonly found on their latest dragonball and upgraded FOF sets.

That being said, they gotta do the mirror diorama for the ETD BD set, and the wooden stairs diorama for the ETD BD set :rock

Does anyone have a contact for Lalla? What does this guy charge for making a bruce like that If I send the figure? Does he do custom works for us collectors? MAN I love to have that Grail in my case?

Or will Enterbay Hire this person to do that for there upcoming Enter the Dragon Special Edition.?

Does anyone have a contact for Lalla? What does this guy charge for making a bruce like that If I send the figure? Does he do custom works for us collectors? MAN I love to have that Grail in my case?

Or will Enterbay Hire this person to do that for there upcoming Enter the Dragon Special Edition.?

You really think EB would hire Lalla just to do that? Lalla will be a busy man!!

I dont think EB will go that route, will be Arnie all the way with Bruce figures.

I contacted him.

His commission work (paint job) goes for about 4 large ones.

But he dont normally do individuals, only for companies. At least thats what he told me.

As nice as those are, I would never do any customization on my bruces, unless I could get a spare ones.

gud2js20100119194125108.jpg

That. Is. Awesome.

I'm gonna have to po this baby once its out :drool

wow the sculpt everything that looks uber realistic omg i cant wait

Even though I don't buy busts, that looks terrific. Roll on new 1/6 scale announcements!

Wont be too long for some official pics/news

Also with it being Bruce Lee's 70th anniversary this year, EB has some special events and activities lined up. (In Hong Kong)

If your in the UK, I will be doing something here The Martial Arts Show in May for the anniversary.

WOW that looks awesome,not a big fan of busts but this one looks incredible!

Wont be too long for some official pics/news
Also with it being Bruce Lee's 70th anniversary this year, EB has some special events and activities lined up. (In Hong Kong)

If your in the UK, I will be doing something here The Martial Arts Show in May for the anniversary.

Look forward to it BR. Good luck with the Martial Arts show -would be interesting to see some photos of 1/6 Bruce posed by real martial arts masters.

I probably won't attend, unless there's a Martial Art that involves sitting in an armchair and drinking a cup of tea...in that, I'm a Master.

Wow really show's how good a 1/4 sculpt of Lee can look... not sure what Sideshow was thinking with theirs :lol

Back