Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any articulation in the bl body ?.......is it rubber or is it a statue with sculpted solid material?......looks great!

is there any articulation in the bl body ?.......is it rubber or is it a statue with sculpted solid material?......looks great!

the black label is a statue, but can remove the head, but they are doing 1/4 and 1/6 articulate figure as well.:)

yeah bit of a shame..i wonder if arnie could cheat a bit,revamp the DX sculpts and HT call it an ''upgraded version'':wink1: like EB did with FOF.:rotfl

Nahh, I think that ship has sailed. Arnie should continue sculpting, take a portfolio to Shannon and set up his own company if she approves.

Hi.
Okey, Ive bought into this weird DIY Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee thing. Not sure its worth the effort, though I am a Bruce Lee fan. If one of you is responsible for the GOD Kareem Abdul Jabbar, best-custom-ever! :) Enterbay should do a formal release...

Back