Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have decent pics of the Enterbat ETD Ver A?

Both set ups?

thanks

:peace

You mean in both MMA gear and normal clothes? (blue/brown)
Honestly if you are planning to get it, Id suggest picking up the Nokia GoD sculpt. Paint is better and is the same sculpt... the paint on the EtD A & B releases are very... 'kabuki like' But they are great releases with sub-par paint and weak ankles...

Thanks for the input. :duff

I meant the boxing set up and the clothes set up. Was only because I have been offered one in trade and was unsure. Think I will still pray on a HT WOTD release.

Thanks for the input. :duff

I meant the boxing set up and the clothes set up. Was only because I have been offered one in trade and was unsure. Think I will still pray on a HT WOTD release.

Cool, however depends on what you are giving up on your trade, honestly the stuff you have with all those Rainman customs and stuff... I dont see you being happy with the EtD A in anyway... the paint will make you very sad... heres a pic showing what I mean

The Hot Toys figure on the left doesnt have a strong sculpt but has todays quality of a paintjob... the EtD A on the right has a great sculpt, as for the paint... you can see it for yourself

20110320083813110.jpg

Thanks again! :rock

I do love the quality of the HT one but the sculpt is sub par. But wow, that Enterbay paint is BAD! :monkey1

Will still wait for a HT GOD or WOTD before I get a Bruce I guess then.

cheers

Axe-man, do you have a compare photo between the Nokia and ETD version A ?
smiley.gif

Axe-man, do you have a compare photo between the Nokia and ETD version A ?

Yes... hold on, from an ebay auction heres a pic the lighting is bad kinda,
JU011.jpg

Also about the Nokia like I had once posted before
Yo, as good as the Nokia headsculpt is (considering its a better painted version of EtD A with EtD B hairpiece) it suffers from things like, not distinct enough eyebrows, and a slightly general lack of tonal difference in the skin all over the space... specially cheecks etc etc.The paint is kinda flat... as in almost like lack of paint.
ALSO like my luck, the figure had a minor nose paint rub which was only visible in VERY strong light and sometimes not even so as it was so tiny... however I tried to get the tonal detailing out of it to look like:
mark122645979719.jpg

and NOT
4995626620_27f863bae0.jpg

which it does tend to look like under lighting/sunlight etc etc most of the time... I think my attempt has been successful

here it is, you can see the more defined eyebrows that bruce had, and the tonal unevenness of the skin(the redissh hues and darker skin highlighting and the stubble) I had this pic on my facebook album, posting it here too to show my results
dsc00875ip.jpg

here's a pic of my repainted EtD verB head... all to get rid of the red cheeks syndrome
headb1.jpg

I hope these can help you decide

You guys know you'd love a Bruce Lee figure with this

drunklee.jpg
too close to the HT smiley,with WOTD hair.i'd pass on it this time.
we need an action styled face
A WotD figure with this head sculpt will be an easy purchase for me (without the rosy paint job of course). I know it's really similar to the casual/suit BL figures, but if what I was getting looked exactly like Arnie's proto, easy buy. Other than the obvious hair sculpt difference with the casual/suit figures, I see a difference in the way the eyes look. It kinda looks to me like BL is wearing a bit of make up on the casual/suit figures, & Arnie's proto does not.

But yeah, I would also rather a neutral or more serious expression for a head sculpt :D
I like the ETD sculpt over the Nokia personally :D
Didn't take long for you to pop back in :D

That sculpt became the basis for the Hot Toys smile sculpt I believe.

I believe that too SAB
smiley.gif

A WotD figure with this head sculpt will be an easy purchase for me (without the rosy paint job of course). I know it's really similar to the casual/suit BL figures, but if what I was getting looked exactly like Arnie's proto, easy buy. Other than the obvious hair sculpt difference with the casual/suit figures, I see a difference in the way the eyes look. It kinda looks to me like BL is wearing a bit of make up on the casual/suit figures, & Arnie's proto does not.

Me too !

:goodpost: by the way Larree-dude !
smiley.gif

1/4 HD-1002 head de-constructed..

The head compose of 5 PVC pieces... The eyes and Inner mouth are separate pieces, It would have been easy to implement eye rolling system:
1-4-EB-BL.jpg

1/4 HD-1002 head de-constructed..

The head compose of 5 PVC pieces... The eyes and Inner mouth are separate pieces, It would have been easy to implement eye rolling system:
1-4-EB-BL.jpg

The EtD verB too is composed exactly like this... the same teeth being a seperate piece etc etc... but I think it wouldnt really matter making eyes movable as this was very scene specific in nature...

How many of us here have the physique to do Bruce Lee justice by wearing it? lol

Also, I'm looking for some higher resolution scans of like Game of Death pictures to use as custom joystick art. Something like this:

I was wondering if you Bruce Lee fanatics can help me out with some good images. Google search can only go so far. I found a large Japanese poster for GOD but the link was dead. It was just cached as a thumbnail on Google images. Help me out boys!

P1040896.JPG

P1040894.JPG

Back