Official Anything about A Nightmare on Elm Street series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how this whole thread has turned into gay movie talk even though it was meant to be anything Nightmare. I guess out of the big three slashers, Jason, Michael, and Freddy, Freddy was most likely voted mostly likely to own a flower shop.

Funny how this whole thread has turned into gay movie talk even though it was meant to be anything Nightmare. I guess out of the big three slashers, Jason, Michael, and Freddy, Freddy was most likely voted mostly likely to own a flower shop.

Or a pet store... with LOTS of puppies. :p

What's creepy is that after catching a student in a gay bar he hangs out in, he then takes him to school and makes him run laps and shower in the middle of the night. :lol

..and I think he was still wearing his leather S&M getup the whole time too :rotfl

freddycat.jpg

Hope you're proud of yourself, Nam. You've done it again. You're just not happy until you burn everything Freddy and giggle everyone else into joining you.

Well, let record stand that I believe Freddy to be the most original and frightening of all the "boogeymen." If I'm alone in that, so be it. Dark Horses have more pull in the long run anyway.

Hope you're proud of yourself, Nam. You've done it again. You're just not happy until you burn everything Freddy and giggle everyone else into joining you.

Well, let record stand that I believe Freddy to be the most original and frightening of all the "boogeymen." If I'm alone in that, so be it. Dark Horses have more pull in the long run anyway.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol .........that black thing... that's a myth. ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/z6kVBGeQeR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/z6kVBGeQeR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey! No matter what anyone says, or how gay "Freddy's Revenge" was, he'll always be my favorite slasher. :love

You're not alone Mr. Wayne!

I never should have brought it up. :lol

Gay or not, Freddy's Revenge is great film and Freddy is awesome as hell....for an undead, child molester and murderer that is. :D

I never should have brought it up. :lol

Gay or not, Freddy's Revenge is great film and Freddy is awesome as hell....for an undead, child molester and murderer that is. :D

As of this point (with the new film yet to be released), Freddy is not a child molester, just a murderer.

Good man. :duff

Don't be so jealous of what we have together, Nam.

Being such a Batman fan, you should remember what the Joker said...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zn0ecHHHUGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zn0ecHHHUGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

That line is always blurred. I have and read the NOES novels and in at least one they say he is a molester. But the movies never do. For a while there I debated it but ultimately it came down to the films vs books. I went with the films obviously because authors don't always do their homework.

That line is always blurred. I have and read the NOES novels and in at least one they say he is a molester. But the movies never do. For a while there I debated it but ultimately it came down to the films vs books. I went with the films obviously because authors don't always do their homework.

Wes Craven initially conceived him as a child molester but then, intentionally, removed that aspect from the character. It's his creation, he had final say so Englund's Freddy wasn't running around with one clean fingernail. ;)

Though rumor has it the remake will be adding that aspect back into the character. :(

Back