Official Anything about A Nightmare on Elm Street series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the entire 80's had a gayness factor to it, but it wasn't out of the closet gayness until the 90's. MTV was loaded with it back when they actually played videos. Boy George anybody?

I think the entire 80's had a gayness factor to it, but it wasn't out of the closet gayness until the 90's. MTV was loaded with it back when they actually played videos. Boy George anybody?

I think gayness has been blatantly apparent throughout every decade:

liberace.jpg

This hairy cherub's for you Six. :lol

You're on to something there man. There weren't any gay references at all in Freddy's Revenge IIRC, it was just soooo 80's. The music, clothes, etc.. etc.. The rest up to part 4 were also to some extent, but not quite as an intense dose of 80's thing (if that makes sense :lol ).

You're on to something there man. There weren't any gay references at all in Freddy's Revenge IIRC, it was just soooo 80's. The music, clothes, etc.. etc.. The rest up to part 4 were also to some extent, but not quite as an intense dose of 80's thing (if that makes sense :lol ).

nah man it was pretty gay IIRC.

I'm pretty sure the shower kill in Part 2 had a bit of gayness attached to it (not that there is anything wroooong with that).

C'mon, guys. When he's unpacking his room? When he's making out with his girl and then leaves her and instead goes to his male, naked friend in bed and tell's him something is trying to get inside him. The whole gay bar and coach death. The actor playing Jessie himself! Gay.

I'm not dissing the film of course, I really like it and just bought the DVD...it's just, you know, a little gay. :lol

:lol ...yeah, I kinda spaced on the whole Coach Schneider and the gay bar scene. That wasn't just "the 80's", that was gay for sure. :rotfl

:lol Guess we have to give NOES 2 credit for not being that gay. :lol

Actually no. Looking at it, the shared tub scene in Spartacus was nowhere near as gay as the shower scene or the Blue Oyster bar in Freddy's Revenge, so NOES 2 still gets the fairy princess crown for having more gayness. :blissy

Back