Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Vegas all weekend. I had a blast and won some dough but one of the most exciting things that happened was coming home and finding my shipment notification from Toy Square! They've left Canada and are on their way!

gdb said:
I was in Vegas all weekend. I had a blast and won some dough but one of the most exciting things that happened was coming home and finding my shipment notification from Toy Square! They've left Canada and are on their way!

Great news, they're coming, almost here, mine are due Fri 21.

Wow these HT threads are 'bout to 'splode!

pjam said:
Great news, they're coming, almost here, mine are due Fri 21.

Wow these HT threads are 'bout to 'splode!
It looks like a bunch of us will get these at the same time.

Time to let the Wookiee dance! :chew

Thanks Mike. As always, another stellar figure review!
Your reviews are always a boon to me, as sometimes I am not sure which way to go. Always wanted to tell you that.

Anyway....my HT Bats is coming....Ta dum...Ta dum...waiting.....Ta dum....

Will it ever get here?!?!?!? :rotfl

Wow Mike, that review came in quickly, thanks for posting it before SDCC. I guess for me, the issue was always the body and detail of the suit. HT BB made a figure which most resembles the movie character IMO... remember this is The Bat MAN, not Bat Boy and I think HT pulled off an all-important head sculpt which articulates without sacrificing esthetics. I also wanted this for the detail of the the belt and weaponry and no-one will top HT there.

This pic from your review is wonderful and illustrates the belt and suit detail so I'm posting it to share with our peeps.
Thanks again Mike!

toybox_071806_7.jpg

Can someone post a direct link to Michael's review? When I visit his site it doens't look to me like it has been updated since he did the Kit Fisto review. Thanks! :D

I am not sure of one thing about the new HT Batman headsculpt...It doesn't look as much like Bale in the mouth area. And he doesn't have a cleft chin does he? Curious why HT would change this when they got Routh so right....

Pic also from MC's review...

pjam said:
Less than 48 hrs and I'll be going, well, BATTY!

:blackbat...

It's only right that you get your set soonest from Toys Square as you turned so many of us here on to them.

The Canada Post site says I gotta wait 'til Monday (but the last time I ordered something from Canada Post they handed it over to US Post on the boarder and I don't see why they wouldn't deliver on Saturday). Anyway, this is so cool!!

This is where pre-orders and this site works best! Where we get to brag about shipping dates and share our excitement and root each other one. Without this site, the only one who would share my excitement would be my girlfriend, and I can always tell when she's faking it. :lol

Mine are in OKC right now and will be delivered tomorrow :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :emperor

Yep definately like this guy tons more than I thought I would. I ended up repainting the lipstick look though. Sorry I don't have a better pic but my camera is ancient.
hTBBMobile.jpg

I just did some straight forward pics. I'll try to do some action shots in the next day or two.

Batman's junk. You know- his belt. I realized from this photo it was crooked.

Oh, they might look like friends now...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, BATTY, THOSE ARE AMAZING! AWESOME, MAN, SERIOUSLY!

Thanks, Cowl sculpt, belt and gun shots are simply jaw-dropping! And I love your Batty, best I've ever seen!

Thanks! I really wish I had a better camera.

This is, without doubt, the best Batman figure I've ever owned. The amount of detail is so much more impressive now that I have him in hand. The belt, the cape, the gun, all the extra hands... It's just amazing. My only negative is that he does have problems standing on his own.

I'll try and get those action shots done. I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days, so I hope I can. And I still need to take some Superman pics too.

That's good old regular Android 01. I feel a fight between Batty and the Bat coming on!

Back