Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl

Glad you liked it!! yeah, I thought... hmm.. I want Him fighting someone, but not Superman... let's see... I know! I'll have him kicking Luke and Jason's a$$es!! That would be funny... :D

It would be nice to just have a fooling around thread, where you put your figs in strange poses and in stupid situations... would be pretty funny.

DarkArtist81 said:
:rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl

Glad you liked it!! yeah, I thought... hmm.. I want Him fighting someone, but not Superman... let's see... I know! I'll have him kicking Luke and Jason's a$$es!! That would be funny... :D

It would be nice to just have a fooling around thread, where you put your figs in strange poses and in stupid situations... would be pretty funny.

I think it could be fun.....Something new in the sandbox that members could just keep adding to.

Cool pics, real good stuff here. This being my first HT fig I didn't realize they are numbered! I kind of like the certificate idea. Not sure what I'll do with it, but it looks cool all black, might look nice framed on the wall behind bats or something. Prolly just sit in the box or a drawer though. :D

Here's how I spent my afternoon...

batmansupes.jpg

batmanthug.jpg

batmanninja2.jpg

batmanninja.jpg

batmancape2.jpg

BTW, BEWARE...

It doesn't stand near as well as the Supes does and it fell over a few times while shooting it. One time it fell against the wall and both bat ears suffered scrape marks revealing the bright white plastic underneath. A sharpie took care of it well enough for now but still, I was bummin pretty hard. :monkey2

Nice pics AH! I know your pain as well, Batman nearly fell on me several times. That rubber suit is just hard to pose and he seems to fall rather easily. But the detail is fantastic and you were really able to pull off some nice shots!

Love the sword bit with the gauntlets, as well as that sweet last pic. :chew

Looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon! Great pics, and DAMN that cape is huge!

pjam said:
Congrats D.A. on being the first to post pics and I have to take exception with your remarks

BATS LOOKS PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO ME IN YOUR PICS. MORE PLEASE!

YEAH! UM....Dark Artist... I'm not sure what you were looking for in this figure but....

WHOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek

Color me IMPRESSED!!!!

And thanks Anti Hero and DA for the amazing and fun pics!
You guys have made me VERY happy I got this one INSTEAD of the Takara....

Now, watch me regret those words one day...

But not today! Got the tracking numbers from Canada, Bats is on the way!
Number and photos of my own to come!
Thanks guys!

DA and A-H, you both took some great pics. It's cool to have some creative people here. You gave me a couple of ideas for the pics I want to take. Now all I need is my Batman.

I think all photos should go in this thread, funny or serious.

And ignore nay-sayers.

Batty said:
DA and A-H, you both took some great pics. It's cool to have some creative people here. You gave me a couple of ideas for the pics I want to take. Now all I need is my Batman.

I think all photos should go in this thread, funny or serious.

And ignore nay-sayers.

Amen to that Batty and yes we do have some serious artistic talent here on the homefront, these are some of the better pics I've seen anywhere...

THANKS GUYS. MORE PLEASE!

Rock on brothers, Rock on! :rock2 :blackbat

so who here has both HT and Tak Bats? i'd love to hear ur opinions on which u like the best. from the pics i've seen, some side by side, i like the Tak i think, but damn it's close.

Mookeylama said:
so who here has both HT and Tak Bats? i'd love to hear ur opinions on which u like the best. from the pics i've seen, some side by side, i like the Tak i think, but damn it's close.

I think we've beaten that one to death there Mook...

I was hoping maybe we can keep this thread dedicated to the HT BB fig and someone else can start a Tak thread or Tak v HT thread.

Don't have both (yet) but from what I can see, Takara has the coolest features (Bruce head, accessories etc) and HT has the most detailed costume and overall nicer finish. The Takara one is more svelte too.

Figuremaster Les said:
YEAH! UM....Dark Artist... I'm not sure what you were looking for in this figure but....

WHOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek

Color me IMPRESSED!!!!

And thanks Anti Hero and DA for the amazing and fun pics!
You guys have made me VERY happy I got this one INSTEAD of the Takara....

Now, watch me regret those words one day...

But not today! Got the tracking numbers from Canada, Bats is on the way!
Number and photos of my own to come!
Thanks guys!

Yeah, I think I was on something yesterday or something because I get home today and really look at Batman and realize how stinkin' cool he is. The detail of the costume is amazing and yes Pjam.... that belt is even MORE detailed upon further inspection. I could seriously sit here and go on and on about the little things on him that just make my inner geek do cartwheels across the room!!

I think that my initial reaction came from my trying to set him up for photos. Superman was able to hold any pose imaginable and just lowered the quality of everything around him once I pulled him out of the box. So by the time I got to ol' Bats, I was all warmed up and ready to pull off some sweet pics!

But once I started I was bummed by the loss of articulation that comes with rubber costumes...:lol I should have been ready for that and anticipated it, as I have dealt with it before. But I wasn't. It made my choices limited for photography, so I judged earlier than I should have.

He's an amazing figure and the best damn Batman I have ever had in my grubby little dork mitts and I do not regret choosing him at all. He could use a little repaint on the chin and eyes, but all in all... a classic. :D

Back