Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness they fixed the cable internet outage I was having in my area last night. I might have sued my ISP if I'd missed this one. :)

Sooo who else got their order in literally at 10/1 on the nose? Here's what my email confirmation says:

ORDER DATE 08/01/2008 17:00

I think the Storm Tropper might be worse! Everyone already knows they sold a lot at SDCC, so people will be scrambling to get one. With the Vader, people assumed a very large edition size, especially since it said TBD...

They probably sold the vast majority of them at the con. And that is likely the reason for the fast sell. No record.

For some reason I only get my order confirmation emails about half the time...never really bothered me until now....

Crap! I was placing the order and it was taking forever then, BAM! no longer available! Waitlisted it. CRAP! KKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo who else got their order in literally at 10/1 on the nose? Here's what my email confirmation says:

ORDER DATE 08/01/2008 17:00

Mine took a few mins: ORDER DATE 08/01/2008 17:02

I am really glad it came in. Because about 30 seconds later I started seeing sold out posts

So it is 1977, wow. Dusty can you clear up the Ex. hand situation for us, the image posted doesn't seem to coincide with the description.

I haven't watched ANH in a while, so I'm just guessing here... but doesn't he use the Force to choke someone in the meeting room with all the commanders at some part? While 'pointing'? It's not a 'physical' choke hand that he uses to choke Capt. Antilles, but a 'Force' choke? Eh, I don't come up with the titles for things :lol

If it is from the part when he's talking to Leia, maybe he's threatening to Force choke her with his pointy finger ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back