Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Stormtrooper will have the same 1977 ES and there may be fewer left available than Vader since many of us ordered 2 at SDCC. We shall see...
No way they did limit 2 with 1977. I still say at least 3k.

I think the Storm Tropper might be worse! Everyone already knows they sold a lot at SDCC, so people will be scrambling to get one. With the Vader, people assumed a very large edition size, especially since it said TBD...

star-wars-darth-vader-choke-win.jpg

I haven't watched ANH in a while, so I'm just guessing here... but doesn't he use the Force to choke someone in the meeting room with all the commanders at some part? While 'pointing'? It's not a 'physical' choke hand that he uses to choke Capt. Antilles, but a 'Force' choke? Eh, I don't come up with the titles for things :lol

If it is from the part when he's talking to Leia, maybe he's threatening to Force choke her with his pointy finger ;)

See below:

Will the regular site be back up before the Stormtrooper PPO, or will it just keep streaming until after it?

I believe the date will be listed as the date you placed the pre-order at Con (the date on your physical yellow receipt) - at least judging by Lonnie's order time, that is.

I just put down when I ordered it at the Con... I don't know what the online order time shows... :D

I hope the regular site goes up a bit between Vader and Stormie, I'd like to check on my order, got my confirming email, but some of the text is screwy, it lists payment as check/money order, no order time, so I want to make sure all is good. I have a T number so that's most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back