Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point and id rather wait so hes that much better. Well i wouldn't want to wait another year though lol.

Same here... this is the most anticipated character from the fans and I hope that its a great figure..

Do you guys think that the vader figure will be slightly altered compared to the excellent prototype. I mean look what happened to the stormtrooper, they changed the helmet mics into a fat button.

Sideshow commented in the Q&A that they feel the production samples look better than the prototype, I'm taking that as no changes but for the best.

Well as its been delayed, the final product better be good. Which I'm sure it will, hopefully.
Fingers crossed.

Well as its been delayed, the final product better be good. Which I'm sure it will, hopefully.
Fingers crossed.

Could anyone guess when Vader and Stormtrooper Commander will come with the delay? I need a short pause, in fact my credit card company needs one if you know what I mean...:eek:

Congratulations Maulfan! You are one talented (and lucky to be getting Vader so early) SOB. Looking forward to your pics!!!!!

Congratulations Maulfan! You are one talented (and lucky to be getting Vader so early) SOB. Looking forward to your pics!!!!!

Yeah the one good thing about him winning the contest is that we know we are going to get some kick ass pictures to make us all salivate until ours arrives.

Yeah the one good thing about him winning the contest is that we know we are going to get some kick ass pictures to make us all salivate until ours arrives.

Well and the fact he's a cool guy :D This was a great contest and Maulfan's entry was genius. I'm getting so pumped for Vader.

I am really looking forward to Vader, just to have him at the right height is gonna be such a bonus..

Dorgmal

throne24.jpg

That was how I sold the contest to Sideshow - they'll have an early photo review of Vader out from a third party. When they're really confident about a figure they love to have the early reviews.

Aye i really am looking forward to getting him. You guys will get him 1st of course so im gonna wanna see plenty of piccies :D

For the fun of it, anyone realise this thread was actually started on the 15th of May 2008? We have yet to hold the figure in our hands.:google

Feels like it's been forever and a day. I can't even remember pre-ordering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back