Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone save the sellers profile to contact them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Futurama1971

0EA70F83-929E-4715-9645-10DBCE6E316B.jpeg

...now I want that ex blaster!

Sad that whomever sold that breastplate on ebay back in the day doesnt anymore. I had always wanted to get one but had forgotten about it. It REALLY updates the look.

I?ve contacted him today through eBay. Hopefully he?ll have some still for purchase 👍

YES! THE UBESE BLASTER IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE sideshow EX weapon FAVORITES!! I think that. Spider Rogue aka Matt Birdwell might have the 3D model for it. I can check if you like ;)

It is such a unique looking blaster.
Unfortunately, I have no access to a printer. I would gladly pick up a recast of one (hint hint to any owners). I?ve seen a couple out there for sale. Currently this, Scout Trooper sniper rifle and the Jump Trooper RT-97C are my current sought after weapons; they?re usually just too expensive.

Congrats Adam! Your talking about her made me buy another as well! Hahahaha I figured since I've been staying at my brothers during this covid thing, I'd have a project to upgrade! Thanks to Tali and Coco for letting us know some of the upgrades. What body is everyone using?

😂 it?s still a very nice looking figure. With a few mods and some weathering it should display very well. I?m going to pair her up with my spare Wookiee to recreate the Jabba?s palace scene, so i need to find a miniature chain with a large clasp that?s big enough to fit around the fuzz balls neck 😀

It is such a unique looking blaster.
Unfortunately, I have no access to a printer. I would gladly pick up a recast of one (hint hint to any owners). I?ve seen a couple out there for sale. Currently this, Scout Trooper sniper rifle and the Jump Trooper RT-97C are my current sought after weapons; they?re usually just too expensive.

I have the exclusive version which includes the Ubese blaster. But it looks like the one in the picture above is a custom sculpt and not the SS version.

I’m also contemplating picking up a KO HT Hoth or Endor head sculpt if I can find one and then adding some false hair to create the slightly messed up look. Has anyone tried that yet? I reckon that would like pretty cool.

I have the exclusive version which includes the Ubese blaster. But it looks like the one in the picture above is a custom sculpt and not the SS version.

I thought that was it but just a repaint. Ok now you have me doing searches for this blaster again.

Did anyone save the sellers profile to contact them?

So Futurama replied to my eBay message today and is still making the replacement armour. I’ve ordered one from him, so I’m sure if anyone else is interested, he’d be happy to help out.

I can?t see them doing anything else for for Jedi until nearer the 40year anniversary. But this has to be made it was such an iconic set of scenes

Sent from a point in space and time.

So I bought one of these KO Endor Leia heads from the bay to replace the very dated looking stock Sideshow head. I'm maybe going to mod it by routing / sticking some false hair to it, to give it that messed up screen look. For the price, it's actually pretty decent.
IMG_2623.jpg

So Futurama replied to my eBay message today and is still making the replacement armour. I?ve ordered one from him, so I?m sure if anyone else is interested, he?d be happy to help out.

Hey man, would you mind posting a link to his seller account? Really need to get one of these!

Back