Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, times have changed on this fig - around 5-7 years ago they were all over eBay for $50 and under.:horror

It really is a somewhat funky and in several ways inaccurate fig, but with some work it can shine.

Recent sold listings seem to be in the $60 - $150 range. A lot of offers accepted where you can't see the true price. I believe eBay does that on purpose in an attempt to inflate the perceived value of items.

Recent sold listings seem to be in the $60 - $150 range. A lot of offers accepted where you can't see the true price. I believe eBay does that on purpose in an attempt to inflate the perceived value of items.

I think you are right. I believe you used to be able to see the accepted offer and that was changed. You can often kind of ballpark the final price by looking at the other ended auctions sandwiching it which are higher and lower. The prices vary quite a bit on the old Sideshow stuff depending on availability and who wants it at a given moment.

Yeah, there a a few of these on eBay which are way overpriced for a figure that?s 12 odd years old. I won?t be paying over the odds for one of these, but if one comes up at around the ?100 mark then I?ll probably try and grab it. With a bit of futzing / weathering and a few mods the figure can look pretty decent.

Yeah, there a a few of these on eBay which are way overpriced for a figure that?s 12 odd years old. I won?t be paying over the odds for one of these, but if one comes up at around the ?100 mark then I?ll probably try and grab it. With a bit of futzing / weathering and a few mods the figure can look pretty decent.
Good luck. I usually see them when they're worth buying at 150. Mind you I only look at the exclusive one because of the Ubesian blaster it has. In my opinion helmeted it's a must have. Beware of the delamination of the clear on the boots though. Theyll have become sticky over time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good luck. I usually see them when they're worth buying at 150. Mind you I only look at the exclusive one because of the Ubesian blaster it has. In my opinion helmeted it's a must have. Beware of the delamination of the clear on the boots though. Theyll have become sticky over time.

I?m in no rush. I?m sure one will pop up in the next few months 👍

So I managed to pick up the exclusive version of this for ?150 shipped and including import fees, which was a bit over what I’d hoped to spend. Looking forward to getting it now though. It was always one of my favourite Kenner figures back in the day. One of the first mods I’m planning will be weathering the soft goods. Can anyone share any tips on others mods, to make this figure look more accurate? Thanks.

I prefer the Tomy helmet to SS’s so I’d recommend that. I also picked up a custom breastplate off eBay which looks a bit more to scale than the stock one.

05BF14B7-A8D9-4E1B-B7E2-A5BC2A1D204D.jpeg

307DC2B9-5E96-4975-94C1-6C8E10274B0C.jpg

Thanks for the info Coco. I’ll be very happy if I can get the figure looking close to yours. Is this the helmet that you’ve used?

I looked into the other helmets but didn't love them and ended up just modding the Sideshow helmet. It is some work, but I think it looks better. With work the figure can be made to look pretty accurate overall. Here's a full daylight pic of the finished figure (minus thermal detonator.)

AKapdm6.jpg

Nice boots. Did you do a body swap or lengthen the ?jacket?? Proportions look better. Doesn?t have the long leg look.

Love the look of both Coco’s and Talibane’s mods. The ab / waist area on Talibane’s really brings back memories of the old Kenner figure. How did you achieve that look?

Yeah, I lengthened the jacket. Just cut it in the middle and glued a hidden piece of fabric to extend it. Its an easy fix but helps with proportions and yeah I swapped to a different body.

A few views of modded/repainted Sideshow helmet:

7VoQEYF.jpg

Helmet looks stellar, Tali. I need to do some mods to mine. I definitely need to lengthen the jacket. Been putting it off... among other projects. Picked up an extra helmet a while back since the glue expired on mine and the helmet fell apart when i took her out of the box. It?s always better buying older figures that have been opened/inspected opposed to MISB.

Looks awesome...I need to get this figure soon for my Jabba Throne set up. This looks great with the extras that you added Coco!
Sad that whomever sold that breastplate on ebay back in the day doesnt anymore. I had always wanted to get one but had forgotten about it. It REALLY updates the look.

So I managed to pick up the exclusive version of this for ?150 shipped and including import fees, which was a bit over what I?d hoped to spend. Looking forward to getting it now though. It was always one of my favourite Kenner figures back in the day. One of the first mods I?m planning will be weathering the soft goods. Can anyone share any tips on others mods, to make this figure look more accurate? Thanks.
Congrats Adam! Your talking about her made me buy another as well! Hahahaha I figured since I've been staying at my brothers during this covid thing, I'd have a project to upgrade! Thanks to Tali and Coco for letting us know some of the upgrades. What body is everyone using?

Sad that whomever sold that breastplate on ebay back in the day doesnt anymore. I had always wanted to get one but had forgotten about it. It REALLY updates the look.

He wasn?t around for a long time since I picked up mine but I did see his listing pop up a few weeks or maybe a month ago. It has since been removed
...again.

Back