Occ's ManCave.... the Progress of ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike you very much for having such a cool ass room!! :lol

Just curious the room that has the fooseball table in it is there any other games. The reason I'm asking that odd question is this summer/fall I'm hoping to start to finish my basement and am looking for ideas. This will be where all my statues go and we hope to have a little game room too.

Very cool design of the walls though man. Looks top notch for sure!

thanks guys ...
.... its finally starting to have the look and feel I want, but I need to build custom furniture for the TV stand and bases for everything to sit on. Whats there now is just temp furniture until I can build new stuff.

I also still ahve to build display furniture for the studio side of the room. My work desk is just on the other side of the hole cut out so I can work while watching movies/TV.

But overall Im still lacking a lot of my collection. Alot of Hellboy/Kong stuff still packed up and also have yet to display my WETA Rayguns. Which are probably my favoritecollectible.

Its a task finding out how to display everything and still keep an organized look. Im not into the cluttered mass look. .... but thats me ..

... which is also another reason Im about done collecting. Im out of space and happy with everything I currently have.

yup ... a 58" Samsung plasma.
Open box buy at Circuit City for $1k off retail. LOVE IT! :rock

Wow Occ, really great collection room! And probably the classiest/best B&W PF collection display I've seen :rock

I dislike you very much for having such a cool ass room!! :lol

Just curious the room that has the fooseball table in it is there any other games. The reason I'm asking that odd question is this summer/fall I'm hoping to start to finish my basement and am looking for ideas. This will be where all my statues go and we hope to have a little game room too.

Very cool design of the walls though man. Looks top notch for sure!

thanks!

the foosball table is to appease my addiction to the game from my nights at the bar.
Used to close the local bar down about 3-4 nights a week and developed a foosball addiction. Just cant make it out much at all anymore ... thats the only game I really have. And I dont really ahve rooom for that foos table as I plan to build something for more collectibles in that very same area. Its all stil a giant WIP.
I just put the flooring down and painted the walls on the studio side last week ...

WOW now that's a MAN CAVE. Are those real bricks back there???? I really love the theme and tone you set in that room. Occ, I need some help, I seem to have dropped my jaw and can't pick it back up :drool

yes, theyre cinder block walls in the other room that Ive painted over.
They were an off white when I moved in ...
.. and thanks!

LOVE IT Occ!!!!

Like Marc said, the paint scheme is sick!

And the little foosball room to the side looks like a dungeon :rock :rock :rock

VERY classy looking Occ:rock

Your room kicks ass. Was never really into the horror PFs....but let me tell you I just caught myself looking at some on ebay after looking at your room.

I am also very selective of the pices I get because of the lack of space. Too much clutter makes a room look very un-classy. :chew

few newer pics ... still A LOT of work to do ....
img1505kh6.jpg

img1455nf9.jpg

img1468sw5.jpg

img1472vv0.jpg

img1487jc5.jpg

img1510tp1.jpg

img1516rk6.jpg

Now that really is a man cave. Fan frickin'tastic!!!

Back