Obi-Wan VS Anakin Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys- I imagine that posting pics of licensed stuff can shake the trust between a company and their license holders, so that's why it's best to respect the confidentiality. I did send an email to see if it's okay to post some shots of the finished sculpture. we'll see!

Thanks guys
Trev

Trevolver said:
hey guys- I imagine that posting pics of licensed stuff can shake the trust between a company and their license holders, so that's why it's best to respect the confidentiality. I did send an email to see if it's okay to post some shots of the finished sculpture. we'll see!

Thanks guys
Trev

Yeah, just eager to see some in the process of making shots. Hopefully we can see some of those soon but either way nice job on the piece.

Beren said:
If you wanna argue Obi-Wan is about to make a powerful downward stroke, look at where his center of gravity is... in the real world he is falling backwards.

realworld??? THIS IS JEDIIII :D

although your words has a merit, it doesn't change how great piece this is. Plus, if you see the movie one more, you will see there are some screens where obi is in this pose.

regardless, this dio will so be mine :chew

I'm also looking forward on this one.... But still haven't a place to put it...:rotfl

This piece is starting to call to me. I think its because I haven't been buying too much lately. I think I might wait until its on 2nd chance if that happens and maybe cash in those reward points. It really does look awesome, although then you have to ask yourself, and what will come next and will I want it? Collecting new pieces is such a slippery slope. :lol

Back