Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutely stunning! So happy to own this amazing work of art!

ben1_zps6776f0b8.jpg

ben4_zpsfc299086.jpg

ben3_zps62582bb6.jpg

ben5_zps3b58365e.jpg

ben6_zpsfc91d32b.jpg

ben7_zps1ebbb60b.jpg

ben7a_zps79673bd1.jpg

ben8_zpsd94d560c.jpg

ben9_zps3cd64922.jpg

ben10_zps5f870009.jpg

ben11_zpsdaa00b57.jpg

Hey Slynger,

Yeah, the one long strap was already broken off when I took the statue out of the styrofoam. It's a non issue for me but I did let Sideshow know about it. I really wish they would have made that piece out of rubber or plastic though.

Hey Slynger,

Yeah, the one long strap was already broken off when I took the statue out of the styrofoam. It's a non issue for me but I did let Sideshow know about it. I really wish they would have made that piece out of rubber or plastic though.

Yeah, a rubber material would have been nice for sure.

Mine showed up yesterday with the only very minor damage to the leg/boot wrapping which was easy to fix. Just finished squeezing him into a display case .... Kenobi is a little bigger then the stated 18x8x6 but the statue is behind glass. Its a great piece.

Opened mine today and got him put together. Couple of small chips and some glue globs on the back of one leg. Easy fixes but I'll let SS know.

Overall very impressive piece but I don't know. Doesn't blow me away like my other statues. Need to get him set up next to Vader and see what I think. I wish he was a Boba Fett. I think it's just the muted colors make it less impactful across the room for me.

Mine showed up yesterday with the only very minor damage to the leg/boot wrapping which was easy to fix. Just finished squeezing him into a display case .... Kenobi is a little bigger then the stated 18x8x6 but the statue is behind glass. Its a great piece.

I'm getting mine on Monday.:yess:

Opened mine today and got him put together. Couple of small chips and some glue globs on the back of one leg. Easy fixes but I'll let SS know.

Overall very impressive piece but I don't know. Doesn't blow me away like my other statues. Need to get him set up next to Vader and see what I think. I wish he was a Boba Fett. I think it's just the muted colors make it less impactful across the room for me.

Congrats to everyone getting him.

Still on the wait list and looking for one in the UK, mind you happy to pay for postage from abroad if the price is right.

McQuarrie pieces will be Mythos in spirit. 1/5 scale and fully sculpted. I'm looking forward to the McQuarrie line. Hope to see some more news soon. My Obi Mythos will be here tomorrow. 😊

McQuarrie pieces will be Mythos in spirit. 1/5 scale and fully sculpted. I'm looking forward to the McQuarrie line. Hope to see some more news soon. My Obi Mythos will be here tomorrow. ��

Might be the only thing we get even close to Mythos line anymore because I have a feeling Disney won't OK the real Mythos again. If they McQ look decent and fit in with my Mythos I'll get 'em.

Super disheartening knowing he can't be scored for anywhere near retail. This is the reason you don't procrastinate.

Fedex have just dropped mine off [emoji7] amazing statue, very detailed and I'm so happy I cancelled my UK order and went with sideshow, otherwise I wouldn't have him here now [emoji32] now I just need to find Boba Fett and the Guard to complete my Mythos collection.

Back