Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is shipping as we speak! I hope we get that light sabre hilt they missed the first time around.

There is ZERO chance you will get it from Sideshow. You will have to go to MYC like the rest of us did.

We can always hope. ;) I'm just glad I was able to get one. This is one of my most anticipated pieces this year. Prior to it going on pre order again, I was about to pay $800 for it.

You can hope but if they do they better give us who bought it the first time a very nice credit. :)

Hey Darth, you should ask SS for the $25 most people got when they complained about it. I heard from multiple people that they were reimbursed for it.

yep Im sure I remember as well that they got a credit from SSC.. but im not sure anymore...

(lol..what now.. sure or not ?! :lol)

I received my Kenobi hilt two weeks ago from MYC. Awesome piece and wonderful transaction. Thanks MYC. Now I'm waiting for Big Ben to get here on Monday.

Kenobi in the house! #1513. No lightsaber hilt included. Glad I got mine from MYC. Will attach later.

Obi Mythos.jpg

Thanks a lot guys for the kind words :) Glad I can help you to complete this beautiful statue ! :) Congrats to all who got him !

I'll display mine with the Ewan McGregor head. I feel the McGregor head sculpt is a better representation of the timeframe in which this statue represents.

I'll display mine with the Ewan McGregor head. I feel the McGregor head sculpt is a better representation of the timeframe in which this statue represents.

That's how I have it right now as well. This statue to me is between ROTS and ANH so Ewan fits perfect... but sometimes I do switch it around.

Back