Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now that you all are making me kick myself in the butt for not getting him, do you think I should jump on Boba, Maul or PO for Darth?

How do you think these compare to PF?

Boba is a no brainer… get him… NOW. 

Maul is very nice but he is the least interesting of the 4 so far (but of course he is also the cheapest.) I have him without any regrets so if you like the character he is fine to get but if you are kind of so so on the charcter or movie then passing is fine.

Vader does have an ES that is large enough for you to see some in hand pics before you decide. Somebody posted what could be the production statue and it did look pretty good so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. You are fine waiting for a bit on him though because he will not sell out until way after he starts shipping. Of course if you are wiating for a new PF this will sell out before that ends up shipping (maybe even before its even reveiled) so if the PF turns out to be a dud you will be paying 2-3x as much for the Mythos on ebay by then.

Boba is a no brainer… get him… NOW. 

Maul is very nice but he is the least interesting of the 4 so far (but of course he is also the cheapest.) I have him without any regrets so if you like the character he is fine to get but if you are kind of so so on the charcter or movie then passing is fine.

Vader does have an ES that is large enough for you to see some in hand pics before you decide. Somebody posted what could be the production statue and it did look pretty good so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. You are fine waiting for a bit on him though because he will not sell out until way after he starts shipping. Of course if you are wiating for a new PF this will sell out before that ends up shipping (maybe even before its even reveiled) so if the PF turns out to be a dud you will be paying 2-3x as much for the Mythos on ebay by then.

I'm not buying any statues which are less than breathtaking. If this Vader doesn't look a lot better when I see the in-hand pics, then he's not good enough for my room. I hope the Vader PF is better, but if it's not, I won't just take the "best" Vader. It will just mean that neither one was good enough.

Obi-Wan, Shaak-Ti, the Alien Big Chap Maquette, and eventually my Droids PF, hold a high bar for future statues....

I'm getting the Vader 1/6, so I'm not too concerned with representing all the characters.

Here are my mythos statues so far. Still waiting for maul and boba.

mythos1_zpsec5924e7.jpg

Hi Guys...

I'm new on this forum and I would like some help deciding on what to buy...

I have the bought and PO'd the full Mythos line except Ben...

Now I have the option to purchase him or Captain Rex PF (which I passed on as well)...

Which one would you think is more important or worth to get ??

Tx for your opinion...

Hi Guys...

I'm new on this forum and I would like some help deciding on what to buy...

I have the bought and PO'd the full Mythos line except Ben...

Now I have the option to purchase him or Captain Rex PF (which I passed on as well)...

Which one would you think is more important or worth to get ??

Tx for your opinion...

That might be the biggest no brainer question ever asked on this message board. Possibly the best statue ever made of one of the most iconic characters in movie history or a nobody clone trooper. Hummmm...... :)

Got my Obi Wan today and everything looks good except I am having ALOT of trouble getting him to stand on the base correctly :(

Th front foot just doesn't want to go in all the way and due to this the back foot does not sit flush in the hole....

Anyone else experience this????

Got my Obi Wan today and everything looks good except I am having ALOT of trouble getting him to stand on the base correctly :(

Th front foot just doesn't want to go in all the way and due to this the back foot does not sit flush in the hole....

Anyone else experience this????

I remember this coming up quite a bit when he was first being delivered to all of us. While I can't speak for others, the peg for supporting Kenobi was extremely tight. Use extra caution as several people broke the 2 or 3 pieces of his wrappings that were "blowing in the wind" as they secured him to the base. It is tight, but it does fit.

I remember this coming up quite a bit when he was first being delivered to all of us. While I can't speak for others, the peg for supporting Kenobi was extremely tight. Use extra caution as several people broke the 2 or 3 pieces of his wrappings that were "blowing in the wind" as they secured him to the base. It is tight, but it does fit.

I have tried and tried but to no avail unfortunately.....

Shorts of getting a file out and making some adjustments obi is in as far as he is going to go...

I have contacted SS and have been told there are no replacements and they offered there standard response few dollars off another item, even less dollars back to CC or return for a full refund.....

Not sure which way I am going..... I sent a counter offer ;) so waiting to see what happens

Did anyone keep the their first edition Obi Wan? I'm talking about the ones with the misprinted editions? I kept mine!

I got mine from the first batch and all he needed was a replacement hand w/ lightsaber. He's complete with misprinted edition number and everything - topped off by myc's awesome lightsaber hilt!

I got mine from the first batch. He's complete with misprinted edition number and everything - topped off by myc's awesome lightsaber hilt!

I know I am late to the game and there are already alot of pics and better ones tha mine but I thought a few more wont hurt...

Ben Kenobie Mythos..... Number 1246

Couple of Tatooine type shots....

Next to C-3PO

Last edited:
Back