Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to open mine now to see if I can get a total grasp on this hilt thing you guys are talking about. I think you're only talking about it being missing from his belt right?

That is correct my dear. There was going to be a hook for it, and a hilt to attach when the open handed right hand was being displayed. So open hand now, and there is no saber in sight...

Ho hum... :(

Teaser pic.

BAD1FD51-A239-4D90-88A7-E5F7CB42346E-2535-0000053810B9536F_zps64fa7b2d.jpg

Well that is a real bummer! :mad: I guess the most we can hope for now is a partial credit if we complain.

Did they give a reason why it was omitted jaymac?

No reason for omitting the lightsaber. Just stated it was not included. Although I did ask about my statue leaning to the right and they asked for pictures. The CS rep thought the statue should lean to the left, or towards the cape, and mine leans away. Guess we will see how they handle it from the pics I send when I display him at home.

I'd be pretty ticked If this happened to me. Basically its false advertising and then "Too bad for you, we could care less about your silly expectations."

What gets me is that they knew months ahead of time that this wasn't in the final statue and lead everyone to believe it was.

Alright then They will come with in the next hour. I'm putting him together at the moment. All the stuff on his back fits really snug.

I hate it when statues have a million parts to put together and potentially bre...

Well, I wont' say that. I'm putting off putting mine together until I get home later tonight. Gotta go take care of a couple of doggies at a friends...

Come on Fremen! :D

Okay. Pics uploaded. Now don't get all excited when you see his hand with an unlit sabre. It's only because in my grace, I broke it off. I will reglue...

Okay. Pics uploaded. Now don't get all excited when you see his hand with an unlit sabre. It's only because in my grace, I broke it off. I will reglue...

I would blame that on Fury for his post above - once he started saying it, it was bound to happen. Only thing for you to do is mention it so it happens to him. :rotfl

When you think of the fact that y'all spent FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS on this, it's surprising that everyone wouldn't expect to get what was solicited. It is a lot of money to spend on something like a collectible. I would want what I saw on the box, at a minimum!!

Back