Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Amazing. I tend not to be a big Obi Wan fan but this piece makes me want to buy it. The only time I have ever wanted to buy an Obi piece.

SS has some really great pieces this year.

So does Obi wan come with two heads?? This photo looks more like Ewen
sideshow_DYEH_0068.jpg

And this one more like Alec

mythos-collection-full3.jpg

I see it seems to come with two different hands. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Of course I do think the sculpt looks like a pretty good blend of the two actors so perhaps from different views and lighting it will look more like one and then the other.

he comes also with two heads ;)

I was tempted by Maul, Boba looks interesting but I have the PF .... however this one I'm getting.

From all the pics earlier, I never realized he was packing so much gear - it looks very nice. Probably gonna have to add this one to the collection!

gonna get it for sure.. but will wait on him.. seeing maul still available with ES still TBD... this will be the same with Obi.. easy buy.. but later after in hand pictures...

gonna get it for sure.. but will wait on him.. seeing maul still available with ES still TBD... this will be the same with Obi.. easy buy.. but later after in hand pictures...

:exactly: agreed no rush at all.

not trying to get the ES train going again, but it would be nice if SS locked up an ES for Maul and then previewed Kenobi.

Back