Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot guys..

I take more orders for the Hilt - but this will be only for a limited time before it will be discontinues :)

Thanks a lot guys..

I take more orders for the Hilt - but this will be only for a limited time before it will be discontinues :)

Via your website? Or here on the boards?

Edit: Found it. For whoever interested - Waitlist on website, via his signature.

Yep.. website :) I changed from Waitlist to order while the waitlisters have privilege to get their order first of course

I placed an order through your website. Should I expect any kind of confirmation email?

Hi there,

No but I will send you an email when its ready to go out :) Thanks a lot

Hi there, is it still the case that I need to wait and see what kind of hook I get on the Obi Wan before placing the order?

I dont think so to be honest.. 99% of all the hilts needed the flat hook.. so im pretty sure thats what you will need. In case im wrong, there is no problem sending you another hook later on :)

I dont think so to be honest.. 99% of all the hilts needed the flat hook.. so im pretty sure thats what you will need. In case im wrong, there is no problem sending you another hook later on :)

Sweet for the first, and last, time in my life I was one of the 1%. YES!!!. :)

Hi !
Yes I ship also to Australia :) it would cost an additional $10 to Australia ..

lol good luck ! :) im case all is good.. its a stunning statue !

I got mine fine and dandy. It is very nice really shouldn't wait.

Back