Obi Wan Kenobi, LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that this is in stock. Has anyone received theirs yet? It would be great to see some in-hand pics.

I have been saying it from the beginning. I expect some serious apologies from people on this forum. I new this piece looked good.

This bust rules!

....but I am not buying it:monkey3

Happy Valentines day suckas!

Yep, they really need to add a new set of photos to the gallery. For whatever reason the SSC photos look flat and lifeless.

Yet in the BSP and moreso on these con photos it looks great. Maybe even better than the 1/6 version.

I mean this photo is 100% Old Ben:

IMG_2783.JPG

Wow, turned out just like the proto. Thanks MaulFan.

The likeness may be questionable for some, but the essence is there.

Sean I am not jerking your chain man, but you need to be working for SSC. Your pics really sell this piece, did you order Sidious?

No sidious, I don't like how much of his forehead is exposed by the hood, doesn't look right to me, plus I have the ROTJ 1:1 Emperor.

Sean your pictures are outstanding as always!!!! I really want an old Ben bust, but I keep fearing that as soon as I pull the trigger on this a true 1:1 will be announced somewhere.

Sean your pictures are outstanding as always!!!! I really want an old Ben bust, but I keep fearing that as soon as I pull the trigger on this a true 1:1 will be announced somewhere.

:lecture Congrats Sean for the new addition! and as always great pics!

1:1 bust of human characters are not so doable at the moment IMO but with this Old Ben 1:2 Sideshow is really proving they can make 1:1 likeness right, this Legendary Scale Bust means they are on the right track for the future lifesize humans! That way having the prop replicas in front of, let's say, a Han bust or a Luke bust would really give the props more life displayed like that!

Really pleased that this has turned out so good. Thanks for the pics. Onto my wants list :)

Back