Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WL just converted. After seeing the maul lsf prices at less than 1k. I'm thinking of canceling it. Do you all think at 200 ES this will be tough to get after its gone? This is no PF at 2k plus. I want it but I'm thinking I want it at more market price which is lower.

even if tough to get I honestly don't think I even want it in my collection.... if it was free I would just sell it ;p

even if tough to get I honestly don't think I even want it in my collection.... if it was free I would just sell it ;p

I take it you're not a huge obi wan fan? :lol I like this one more than the lsf maul. I don't own maul yet. but I'm getting mixed reviews on maul after seeing his thread. Maul's face seems a bit chubby compared to the actor. Also big and no ES on maul. Obi looks good with right size saber, overall like the actor and then the 200 ES. I would kick myself if I see this down the road going for 1000.00. :dunno

I take it you're not a huge obi wan fan? :lol I like this one more than the lsf maul. I don't own maul yet. but I'm getting mixed reviews on maul after seeing his thread. Maul's face seems a bit chubby compared to the actor. Also big and no ES on maul. Obi looks good with right size saber, overall like the actor and then the 200 ES. I would kick myself if I see this down the road going for 1000.00. :dunno

I think until Sideshow commits to this scale with regular, marquee releases, you'll be able to get this below retail. At minimum, I would guess it would be available using a 20% off coupon at some point. Now, if they were to announce (and actually show) an LSF Vader, I take back all that I said :)

It took me a while to pull the trigger on Maul but he actually is quite an excellent statue. Take out the fact that I hate the prequels and my being a broken record about how overpriced these are for what is essentially robes, a headsculpt, boots, hands and a sabre for 2k. But for the 1400 I paid for him I'm happy.

I think until Sideshow commits to this scale with regular, marquee releases, you'll be able to get this below retail. At minimum, I would guess it would be available using a 20% off coupon at some point. Now, if they were to announce (and actually show) an LSF Vader, I take back all that I said :)

Sideshow have let the LSF line down by not sticking to AAA characters. No offence to Obi Wan lol

It took me a while to pull the trigger on Maul but he actually is quite an excellent statue. Take out the fact that I hate the prequels and my being a broken record about how overpriced these are for what is essentially robes, a headsculpt, boots, hands and a sabre for 2k. But for the 1400 I paid for him I'm happy.

1400.00 on maul is ok, How you get it? Aftermarket or coupon? Now I checked complete its going for 1k or less on the bay. Still debating on maul lsf myself. I see many pics and something is off. How does he look in person? I know he's big cool etc. but in your personal opinion minus the size is he worth it? Does he look menacing in person? Is the face looking like him and not too chubby? Will you buy obi now after owning maul? Which one do you think you are more impress with going by what you see?
The things that worries me most on these lsf is the sabers dieing out over time just like many of the PF statues.

Isnt obi already on WL? In that case no coupons can ever be added correct? I decided to let my conversion go. Must think it over at the 2k plus price tag. Im leaning towards obi more than maul lsf. Can't decide if I really need both.

Last edited:
I have Maul LSF and at $1700 I got him for I feel he's well worth it. Of course I'm an avid Maul fan and was a grail to have of him. What I find the most obvious issue is the large saber and small boots. Makes him look a little short and pudgy. That's what SS got wrong, his feet look tiny and saber too large. Other than that, he's an awesome addition and worth it to me. $2000 plus shipping and tax would've put him at $2250 and that's too much for me, saving over $500 was just enough for me.

Surprised not to see this yet.

I've got the Kenobi Legendary Scale bust, I could just stick that into a child sized Obi-wan robe and put my arms thru the arm holes holding a toy saber, if people want some placeholder pics :lol

...I'd just need the kiddie sized Obi-Wan costume. Hands might be a little big.

I will wait and if this is 1000.00 or less I may consider it same with the Darth maul. The low ES still won't help this imo. This shou,d have been more like 799.99 or so and not 2000.00 plus shipping etc. too much imo.

Sad huh?!
The paint on this was such a let down. This is Sideshow's "LEGENDARY" line and was priced as such. Too bad they handled it like it was just another statue.

It's in stock at the main online retailer here. I can't afford it or justify the price since the $ here has tanked to the US. Costs $2700 here...

So nobody has one of these in hand? Or seen the actual statue? That can't be...

Back