Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is no longer on Sideshow's website. Did they sell out? If so, there should be a lot more in-hand pics.

it's on waitlist. I guess with all the retailers getting some there wasn't many left at Sideshow to sell... Still if it's a fake waitlist it's kinda self defeating to have the product go missing from the site if they are well aware that they have stock and are trying tricksies

those legendary scale statues are simply overpriced.. I can't believe many buy them

They're not just overpriced, they're also not amazing high quality like they should be for their price :|

But this has no ES so they will make more unless it's so fragile it breaks in shipping like wolf lsf. This is not a fragile looking statue like wolverine LSF that came and gone and back again forever now.

since i doubt I'd get 1200 for it if I resold it I'm waiting for someone else to take the hit

Lol I think I might as well. For 1200.00 I might go for it. Just wait until after the new movies finish. Don't buy at the height of the movie release.

But this has no ES so they will make more unless it's so fragile it breaks in shipping like wolf lsf. This is not a fragile looking statue like wolverine LSF that came and gone and back again forever now.

This isn't an open edtion LSF it's locked at 200 edition size

This isn't an open edtion LSF it's locked at 200 edition size

What? Really? Oh wow.... seriuosly? 200 ES.. But what if we get a repaint later on with a younger COH obi from episode 1? Thinking about getting a maul lsf so this one is a might want. But for 2k plus hard to decide.

Last edited:
What was the es on the darth maul lsf? How long has it been sold out? I checked on the bay and one sold for 199.99? Another sold for 800's. That is low for these sw lsf. I was thinking about obi wan maybe you all are right about this one is best to wait and see what happens. Which one do you all like better in terms of the sculpt of the entire statue between obi and maul? I like maul as a character but i'm leaning towards Obi. I see Obi is now on wl. How long before maul was sold out?

es was over 9000

What??? No joke? Lol if that's true that's insane. 9000 plus for a lsf? If it's that many mauls then there will be deals out there. If they sold all 9000 plus then why only 200 for obi wan? They could have made at least 3000 if maul sold so well at near 10,000 all sold out. Where's. Any in Hand pics of obi wan LSF? At 200 there will be a lot less than the mail for sure. I see SS is on WL for it. Anywhere else selling this now? I see BBTS had it for like 300.00 less than ss but now sold out as well. I guess I was just late with no interests in Lsf statues except wolf. I'm curious to see what owners say about this one compared to maul LSf.

Last edited:
He's BSing you. It was really 10,000 plus the 150 Walmart Exclusives.

Walmart??? Huh?? Now I'm so confused.. So ES was 10k or so for maul lsf correct? Still suprise obi is just 200 that is so low. Looks like everywhere is sold out except ss WL for full price. BBTS was like 300.00 less than ss for a PO but is now all gone. Waiting could backfire if there's only 200 compare to the maul lsf at 10k. Thinking about getting a maul lsf now so this one is hard to decide if I should wait or buy now. But at 2000 plus this can make me wait to risk it on release.

Last edited:
Surely there couldn't have been a 10k run of Maul LSF, the second hand market would be flooded with them otherwise.

I would have thought more like 2000 - 3000 for Maul.

Surely there couldn't have been a 10k run of Maul LSF

That's what I was thinking - you'd think a character as popular as Maul would demand a higher ES.

I've never been good with these estimations, but I would have thought 30K-40K.

People who got in on the 10K ES got a freaking grail.

Back