Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Maul being discounted $200 straight from Sideshow, I think the line is doomed.

It is doomed. Their website says Darth Maul LSB is one of their best sellers. Yet how come a best seller hasn't sold out yet and they are being discounted. Pathetic!!!

This becoming nice just because of 200 es? Which are you buying, the stat or ES? :)

Instagram: SoySith

It looked much better with the semi-translucent paint app on his face and hands.

The current paint app almost makes him look like an extra on The Walking Dead.

This becoming nice just because of 200 es? Which are you buying, the stat or ES? :)

Instagram: SoySith
It was a joke man, about the fact that ppl see ES more than the statue itself. I personally don't think so lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

An ES wouldn't make me buy something like this.... But a lack of one would stop me buying one. I hope all LSF's have an ES from now on. I might actually buy one if so. Looking forward to seeing Vader.

An ES wouldn't make me buy something like this.... But a lack of one would stop me buying one. I hope all LSF's have an ES from now on. I might actually buy one if so. Looking forward to seeing Vader.
Perfect way to put it. Can't wait for Vader but I can see it being well over a thousand lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Anyone else think the Hot Toys sixth scale figure has a better likeness than this 1:2 scale?

How does that even happen? :dunno

Btw a bit unrelated to this thread, but has there been any PF made for this version of Obi-wan? The Alec Guiness (spelling?) ver.

Btw a bit unrelated to this thread, but has there been any PF made for this version of Obi-wan? The Alec Guiness (spelling?) ver.

yes, it was one of the very first ones. decent likeness. it was made to be displayed with vader.

Back