Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This midget arguament is just weird... And why don't you guys just say they look like kids? Anyway, there is a midget called Ajay Kumar who is 31" tall, does this mean the Sauron PF at 36" looks like a midget in armour? No! The proportions are completely different.

200 edition size will certainly move these.

still not for me, but I will probably bite when vader hits.

This midget arguament is just weird... And why don't you guys just say they look like kids? Anyway, there is a midget called Ajay Kumar who is 31" tall, does this mean the Sauron PF at 36" looks like a midget in armour? No! The proportions are completely different.
Like I said before. People hear something stupid years ago and just keep repeating it without thinking. Proportions of kids are so different from these statues only a half blind person would look at these statues and think they look like kids. There are kids that are the height of 1/4 statues too but you never hear this crap about PF S
statues.

it's a pretty lame move to put an ES on this and leave the rest open. Shows how desperate they are to move this one piece.

Can't blame them if they aren't moving them out as much as they wanted.

Maybe they realize this is a bust and they are just cutting their losses and ending the run at 200.

I can understand what you mean though

200 edition size will certainly move these.

still not for me, but I will probably bite when vader hits.

Agreed. A low ES does matter for some collectors. For this piece, and the price they're asking, it's still not enough to entice me.

I'm very much looking forward to the Vader LSF. :rock

I think the LSF game will soon be over. People are buying a 2k statue with the same QC issues.

The other side is a 1/2 sac ale human is a very specific piece and won't sell as well as others.

I think the LSF game will soon be over. People are buying a 2k statue with the same QC issues.

The other side is a 1/2 sac ale human is a very specific piece and won't sell as well as others.

Well they really need to up the quality, especially for the price you should be paying for more than the size. Given what they've done with the new Fett PF I'd love an armored character like Boba or Vader or Cody in 1/2 scale

There's no doubt it will be over, but soon? I don't think so.
I agree the QC needs to be improved... significantly!

I believe part of the success for the LSF line is also the subject and pose.
If they nail Darth Vader's pose and then announce, for example, 3PO, R2, Boba Fett, Talon, Shaak... the LSF line will continue much longer. But of course, there's always price/cost.

The bottom line is, no one knows, but I sure hope they keep trying.

There's no doubt it will be over, but soon? I don't think so.
I agree the QC needs to be improved... significantly!

I believe part of the success for the LSF line is also the subject and pose.
If they nail Darth Vader's pose and then announce, for example, 3PO, R2, Boba Fett, Talon, Shaak... the LSF line will continue much longer. But of course, there's always price/cost.

The bottom line is, no one knows, but I sure hope they keep trying.

I agree man, the pose needs to be spot on for these to sell and unfortunately SS missed on this one IMO

Hope the don't do the same with Vader

If that new Fett PF was the new LSF instead of this piece I'm sure there'd be a more positive reaction. I don't want to see the LSF line fail - I collect it... But for the price these are - which I think is way too high with no resale value, not numbered - they need to nail everything, character, pose, and quality. The piss poor quality and refusal on replacements has people spooked and if you put out a statue like this one which is pretty much derided (maybe unfairly) then sales suffer and it's down hill from there. As far as this Obi Wan is concerned there aren't many people who love it and are going to plonk 2k down for it, only to see it worth $1200 as soon as they open the box. The line needs a new price point and a rethink on how to deliver.

Back