Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the sculpt for obi (and maul) too. frankly i'm more interested in museum poses like these than the overt action poses koto usually go for. that said, this is too big and too expensive for me. if it's a 1:4, i'd po this in an instance. i'm sure there's a petition somewhere already for ss to shrink this to 1:4. where do i sign up?

1:2 is half human size. it'll be like having a dwarf in your house. it's just a weird size imo. 1:4 is the limit for me.

love the sculpt for obi (and maul) too. frankly i'm more interested in museum poses like these than the overt action poses koto usually go for. that said, this is too big and too expensive for me. if it's a 1:4, i'd po this in an instance. i'm sure there's a petition somewhere already for ss to shrink this to 1:4. where do i sign up?

1:2 is half human size. it'll be like having a dwarf in your house. it's just a weird size imo. 1:4 is the limit for me.

I hear you mate but depends in what you scale you want to stick with .i wouldn't mind now to stick with bigger pieces i mean if i have to make a big change to my collection i can live with the Optimus Prime Maquette , Amp Suit maquette ,Darth Maul LSF , Darth Vader Cinemaquette & Superman Cinemaquette and get rid everything else .:dunno

I hear you mate but depends in what you scale you want to stick with .i wouldn't mind now to stick with bigger pieces i mean if i have to make a big change to my collection i can live with the Optimus Prime Maquette , Amp Suit maquette ,Darth Maul LSF , Darth Vader Cinemaquette & Superman Cinemaquette and get rid everything else .:dunno
i guess for now 1/4 is the scale limit for me. i have nothing against anyone loving and buying the 1/2, but i thought it'd be great if ss would make the 1/4 of the same sculpt available as an option too. i'd love to have that obi and maul sculpts in 1/4.

Why they didn't do the Obi Wan LSB with that kind of likeness? I would have bought one already!

I'm pretty sure even if something has an open "ES" they limit the # of items that can be flexed.

if anything were to tempt me beyond my 1:6 parameters it would be these Legendary Scale figures. the nature in which they are posed add to their mystique… one can only assume the grail - type "bookend" Kenobi will ultimately receive.

Hmm.. I'm not so sure about the likeness, don't look like Sir Alec Guiness very much, but Darth Maul is awesome! they could make him sitting on the toilet, and he would still look awesome!

Bring on Indiana jones LSF!!!:whip

While people are quibbling over this and Maul and the cost I wonder just how many people will go in head over heels for the Slave Leia LSF. :lol

These are cool. But way too much money with an open edition. I can't see its value going up too much. Starting at $2000 its already out of the price range of alot of collectors. Awesome but FAIL!

If finances where good at the time a good Vader could tempt me, but I think I could get close to a complete 1:1 for that

Talk to jkno he could probably point you in the right direction if you have the room for a 1:1 Vader. I bet you could get a damn good looking one for the same price.

What on earth has happened to this LSF:dunno Has it been scrapped or something? Since seeing it last year at SDCC we've not heard too much about it...

What on earth has happened to this LSF:dunno Has it been scrapped or something? Since seeing it last year at SDCC we've not heard too much about it...

No idea! I had to make a wild guess: I think that they have run into problems with the new "technology" that they have implemented on this piece. The way that they do the skin. I could imagine that the production pieces do not live up to the requirements.

We could look to the German Paratrooper PF as an indication. That one was going to use the same "new skin" technique as Obi-Wan I believe. And that one was delayed for forever...

Back