OBI-WAN 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Viking. I've been reading the forums for a while and have been meaning to join in. Glad I did. :D

the exclusive could be..............a lightsaber with no blade.....as in when he turns off his lightsaber before vader strikes him

so the exclusive will only be available at SDCC??? that sux!!! why cant they have conventions in florida??? oh well i guess ill just have to settle for the regular version... which should still look pretty good.

Attachments

• dx10 on bike.jpg
    dx10 on bike.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 21
  • bats 5a.JPG
    bats 5a.JPG
    555.1 KB · Views: 15
Thank you for the courteous welcome and for all the kind words guys. :D

I like that idea pitchen. I'm thinking the pose when he closes his eyes and holds up his saber; although, I don't imagine SS changing the pose to do that. Still would be cool though.

Attachments

• DSC_1003(resize).jpg
    DSC_1003(resize).jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum, Mini Rock. Your collection of SW props is :thud

Attachments

• cute-smiley-facebook.png
    cute-smiley-facebook.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 18
Wow Mini Rock....that looks awesome!! Where did you get the plexiglass display cases? I'd love to have those things for my collectibles. I'll bet it saves you alot of dusting time!

Wow Mini Rock, someone can have tons in there collection but its the way they display it that makes it amazing that counts in my book. And you have one amazing arrangement!!!

Thank you B Electronic. :) Yeah, you bet it saves me a lot of time when dusting. The acylic cases are also great protection from dust (and little hands) and really make the piece display better IMO. I get mine from www.casesforcollectibles.com; they are a little pricey but completely worth it. :)

Witchking, I couldn't agree more. Placement is key to a great display. You should check out my links page if you want to see other great displays.

Thank you for your kind words guys. :)

I just saw AT-AT Drivers page pretty cool although the first MR AT-AT doesnt look as nice as their stock pictures. Im sure the second one will look better though.

oh my god mini rock those people are raping you with the prices for the cases. i should start my own business for that kind of money. i made this cheap case one day in like 20 minutes at my dad's work. the best part was that it costed me nothing because i used it out of scraps they were gonna trash. i can put the mirror back on it just like that other guy but this was just some cheap thing for my autographed ball.
PICT0664.jpg

Yeah, I agree you can get plastic for next to nothing, a bit of glue and your away.:dance

Man, I go to the beach for 3 days, and look at the news I miss.:thud LOTR and SW news like crazy! I like the look of Obi, but I do think the face is just a "bit" wide.

I think it will retail for $300 due to the light up saber. I can't wait to set mine up with Darth!

I think it looks decent. Hope they tweak it a bit.

I agree thou, Vader and Obi-Wan set-up together will look kick ass.

Attachments

• DSC_0063 (2).jpg
    DSC_0063 (2).jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0069(2).jpg
    DSC_0069(2).jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 13
  • War Machine Mark II.jpg
    War Machine Mark II.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 11
I like the calmer look better....After he sees Luke looking at them...Just before he becomes one with the force.

Attachments

• T-800 Steel Mill 1.jpg
    T-800 Steel Mill 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • T-800 Steel Mill 2.jpg
    T-800 Steel Mill 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • T-800 Steel Mill 3.jpg
    T-800 Steel Mill 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • T-800 vs T-1000 Steel Mill 3.jpg
    T-800 vs T-1000 Steel Mill 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • T-800 and Harley Fatboy 2.jpg
    T-800 and Harley Fatboy 2.jpg
    908.8 KB · Views: 15
  • T-800 Cyberdyne.jpg
    T-800 Cyberdyne.jpg
    795.3 KB · Views: 15
  • T-800's in cabinet.jpg
    T-800's in cabinet.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
That's nice hairless. Yeah, I agree the prices are a bit high, but considering what I'm putting in them, I think it's worth it. I'm currently looking into acylic cases that offer UV protection too.

Regarding the SS Obi, I was looking through my 2005 Evolutions calendar, and I noticed a pic of Obi Ben in it that looks spot on to the SS figure. As great as it looks now, I imagine the final product will look even better.

Attachments

• DSC_0987(resized).jpg
    DSC_0987(resized).jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0985(resized).jpg
    DSC_0985(resized).jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0978(resized).jpg
    DSC_0978(resized).jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0961(resized).jpg
    DSC_0961(resized).jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0964(resized).jpg
    DSC_0964(resized).jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0962(resized).jpg
    DSC_0962(resized).jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0948(resized).jpg
    DSC_0948(resized).jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0963(resized).jpg
    DSC_0963(resized).jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 13
im most definately gonna get down on the obi wan when they start pre-orders!!! maybe when christmas comes around ill get some money from the parents so i can find a scalper on ebay to get the vader from.(they always offer a gift card or something for christmas)

Back