OBEY......and CONFORM !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update...all sets shipped

If you havent been PM'd with info let me know please

R

Thanks.

Later on , I will have a Roddy Piper head available , and possibly Keith David, and maybe a couple other Alien heads to make a really cool set for the shelves ! .

tlive2.jpg

Russ

Last edited:
would you offer the heads painted mate?? the paint job u did was awsome.

and awsome about you doing a roddy piper!!

Thanks.

I am going to post details in the first post and here for those who are interested. That way I dont have to keep making room in my PM box...lol

It seems a lot of you have " put on the glasses "

DETAILS :

These are unpainted heads. The neck is hollowed out, but you may need to take a bit more out of it depending on what bodies you use.

The nice thing is, its a fairly easy paintjob, and almost any clothes will work to make customs w these , as the aliens were everywhere in the film .

Instead of 2 heads at my normal price of $35 a piece, I decided to offer them at $55 for the set of 2 unpainted casts temporarily, That way its easier to start your "invasion" .

If you are in the USA , just add $5 for shipping .
If outside the USA then shipping will be $15

I accept Paypal to my email address ( check my vcard in my profile) ( also in contact in my website )

Please be sure to include your board name w your order , and make sure to add whichever shipping applies to you .

Later on , I will have a Roddy Piper head available , and possibly Keith David, and maybe a couple other Alien heads to make a really cool set for the shelves ! .

tlive2.jpg

Russ

Unfortunately , I have enough commission stuff going on that I cant see offering painted anything for a looooooong time, if ever really . Usually I am doing fullsize creations for people, so Im lucky if I have a painted copy for myself:monkey2

I should be able to, yes. The main reason I am doing the limited runs is that I need to get a lot done for monsterpalooza in April and will have to slow way down w the 1/6 scale castings for months, so I prefer to have a set list of paid people, do their copies , ship em , and move on to my other fullsize silicone projects.

I dont have a guesstimate date on Piper yet as I have other heads to sculpt .:gun

HIya
SO first off, thanks to everyone for their support on this project !!

You make me feel great about doing more custom sculpts of unsung heroes in the 1/6th world :)

I am not currently accepting any more people for the list . I am moving on to other characters I want for my collection.
I may offer this sculpt at a later date though .

Well I just got off the plane, had to sleep a bit, and plan on sorting orders and starting the castings tomorrow so within a week I will be sending out the first wave of heads, and keep casting and shipping from then on till all are out. Because my PM box is always full or close to it usually , I will email people from their order email when theirs has shipped . Outside US orders obviously are more time consuming fro me w customs forms etc.. so they will be going out in blocks also .

So stay tuned :D

Russ

Back