OBEY......and CONFORM !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those chew bubble gum & kickass at the same time............:lol..............:rock:rock:rock

Love the idea, the sculpt is fantastic! So friggin cool! :rock

I know which movie I'm watching tonight :D

I wouldnt dare "DO" Meg Foster:lol

An Evil Lynn figure would be cool though !

I got castings out and I dunno if I can stop myself from painting them :angelsmil Even though Im working on lots o other things.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I didn't expect this many people to care about They Live, No one much talks about it to me .

Dunno, maybe I should offer them for others to use up their extra outfits on an easy custom . If I did its be a set of the 2 heads.

Lets see how people feel once these are painted ...

OK ,
I couldnt stop myself,I painted my set :chew
These were alot of fun to paint , I have to make more aliens w other outfits :gun

tlive2.jpg

theylsleep.jpg

theylobey.jpg

theylseen.jpg

If anyone wants to start their Alien Army
PM ME FOR DETAILS !!

:)

Russ

Oh man, those paint ups are beautiful!

And the one with the John Nada stunt double got me all excited!

thank ya !!
yeah its gonna be a fun display when I have them all done . I could prob do a wall behind w subliminal signage or some newspapers etc on the ground w subliminal stuff

A stack of cash with "This is your god" printed on them would be sweet too :D

2976649387_356d5e0856.jpg

I watched the movie yesterday for the first time in a long time and it was awesome! Loved every minute of it! :cool: Made me appreciate your work even more!

This is the greatest thing I've seen in a very long time. I'm a huge fan of They Live, so I'm in awe.:chew

A stack of cash with "This is your god" printed on them would be sweet too :D

2976649387_356d5e0856.jpg

I watched the movie yesterday for the first time in a long time and it was awesome! Loved every minute of it! :cool: Made me appreciate your work even more!

That is a great idea! :rock

Man Id have to print those lil thangs and cut em all out !

I watched the movie again last night and ..damn I love that movie. it just makes me happy ...lol

those are awsome!! yeah some money sounds cool, so does a backdrop with some posters on etc.

and yeah a roddy piper is a must now hehe!!

Back