Obama=Muslim?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
28r3bqu.jpg

I'm calling BS on this one. "Independents" wouldn't go to such great lengths to include the word "Hussein" in every sentence.

Dont you like his middle name?
You object that his middle name being used isnt relevant to the stated topic of the thread?
I didnt state that the article was written by a nonpartisan author, the facts underpinning the assertions are in fact independently verifiable.
Do you understand that subtle nuance?
The links are included for your intellectual curiosity,which Im sure you'll make good use of. :lol

I think you need some bubblegum pie Bannister. :D

I had no idea what the ^^^^ you were talking about until I caught up on the Palin thread. I forgot all about Albi the racist dragon.:lol:lol:lol

Hardly an elephant tail, eh? This is where you lose the argument by saying I'm kooky for buying into the book in the first place.

That's actually the beginning of the argument. There's no point in basing a claim on a book if you can't prove the book is true. I might as well claim the Rhino is real because I read about him in The Amazing Spider-Man. And hey! The Amazing Spider-Man takes place in New York City. I've been to New York City. It must be true!

So what we do is we go beyond the book (which in any case IIRC is God talking about Leviathan and Behemoth rather than them milling around like pets) and see what happens. Job doesn't happen 65 million years ago and there is no evidence to support the notion dinosaurs remained stomping around after that point - certainly none at all that they co-existed with humans. So all of our real-world observations discount the idea that Leviathan was an actual dinosaur.

I honestly can't think of a single case of cancer that wasn't man-made.

The American Cancer Society disagrees.

You shouldn't get your news from snipets & blogs---and you shouldn't get your religion from televangelists.

I've read the Bible twice. This doesn't make me an expert but it's enough to recognize the book is hardly consistent.

You just proved that evolution is a religion and should be separate from the state. Anything above theory and without facts is faith-based.

Nope. One of the wonderful things about the ID/evolution argument is that the ID crowd fundamentally misunderstands what science is and how it works. "Theory" means different things in different applications. Your flaw is projecting colloquial usage into specialized areas and it completely undermines your argument. Gravity is a scientific theory. Or perhaps you prefer Intelligent Falling?

Evolution is a fact. Our understanding of it is predicated on other facts. It is corroborated every day in dozens of fields and not a single shred of evidence in more than 150 years has done anything but bolster our understanding of its truth.

Which is probably why most smart theists roll their eyes at the ID crowd and accept evolution by natural selection as the process God chose to kick off after creating the first cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back