Obama=Muslim?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting hammered by Snuffleupagus, or whatever his name is, by questions about whether or not people brining up Palin's pregnant teenage daughter is equal to people suggesting Obama is Muslim this is what was said:

Obama: "Let's not play games. What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you're absolutely right that that has not come."

Snuffy: "Christian faith."

Obama: "My Christian faith, Well, what I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim. And I think that his campaign's upper echelons have not, either. What I think is fair to say is that, coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith -- something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time."

ZOMGS!!11!11one!!!1 IT'S TEH END OF TEH WORLD!!1!1

It was a mistake... he was thinking further ahead than his words... I've done that. Gotta love how fast they dive on something stupid like that. Won't matter in the long run...

If it does, guess I will move to Canada. :lol

After getting hammered by Snuffleupagus, or whatever his name is, by questions about whether or not people brining up Palin's pregnant teenage daughter is equal to people suggesting Obama is Muslim this is what was said:

Obama: "Let's not play games. What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you're absolutely right that that has not come."

Snuffy: "Christian faith."

Obama: "My Christian faith, Well, what I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested that I'm a Muslim. And I think that his campaign's upper echelons have not, either. What I think is fair to say is that, coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith -- something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time."

ZOMGS!!11!11one!!!1 IT'S TEH END OF TEH WORLD!!1!1

And there goes the spin!! :lol:lol:lol

Funny, I've never had a problem not calling myself a Muslim. If the thread needs to be closed then so be it. I appreciate the links though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back