Obama corners another key demographic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What idiot said Bush was like Hitler? Thats asinine.

I didn't say he was like Hitler, I just said he's committed plenty of war crimes himself, but MeSSa took it out of context as usual!!

Oh.

Well....its still asinine.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ask Kuzeh.

I think the thread has since been deleted.

Man, at first I thought you were joking, then as things progressed I began to think you were an ass...
now I just feel sorry for you...
:whip
:lol

"No kidding. This is the kind of crap that gives Democrats a bad name..."

Fixed:monkey3

Who said I am a Dem??...

Yep, none of this is making Republicans look like nice, humble americans. More like crazy, agressive, insulting nut cases.

Yeah, im sorry, but this ^^^^ has to stop.

My republican friend said the coolest thing to me. "I like Obama, dont want him to win, but I dont hate the guy". I like that. I feel the same way about McCain.

Cant we just GET ALONG. Its not that hard. This is not what America should be.

"No kidding. This is the kind of crap that gives Democrats a bad name..."

Fixed:monkey3

Yeah, 1 guy. How many people have insulted Obama, and Dems in this thread? 4. 4 people. There you go.

And Ku, I wasnt talking about YOU, I was just replying to him. Yes I think calling bush a Nazi is a bit idioic...

Yep, none of this is making Republicans look like nice, humble americans. More like crazy, agressive, insulting nut cases.

Yeah, im sorry, but this ^^^^ has to stop.

My republican friend said the coolest thing to me. "I like Obama, dont want him to win, but I dont hate the guy". I like that. I feel the same way about McCain.

Cant we just GET ALONG. Its not that hard. This is not what America should be.

Ditto... It's really gotten out of hand. The last thread I was a part of, I was accused of all sorts of crap and attacked for things that I didn't say, it's gotten crazy....

Let's keep the conversation civil please guys (and gals)-- or this thread goes the way of the dodo.

And by dodo I mean Bush.:monkey3

For every "W" we have the Dems have 3 Murthas, Franks or Pelosis'.

True
:duh

Its amazing how much Halloween candy Ive got left over when I turn out my porch light and not answer my door starting at 4pm:D

This thread has run its course and like so many others, has nowhere positive to go. We don't need 37 new political threads started every day between now and Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back