O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this one on Inflames Toys weibo and translate it by google translation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends of all models, for the product model is IFT-020 fierce Zhang Feifei battle version and IFT-021 fierce Zhang Feifei battle luxury version (hereinafter referred to as blood battle Zhang Fei), the problem of cracking of the body rubber, we are serious Do a problem study and actively try the solution. It took a long time in the middle. We really didn't want to solve the after-sales problem in the case of the problem, so we could not meet the customer's after-sales service requirements in time. I sincerely apologize to you here, I have been waiting for you, sorry!

There are two main problems with the materials used before the bloody Zhang Fei:

1. The anti-stretching ability is not strong. If the doll is placed in a dynamic posture for a long time, the rubber subjected to the tensile force is prone to breakage and breakage. That is what everyone said of the explosion.

The bloody Zhang Fei's body muscles are exaggerated, and the stretching force on the rubber is stronger when the pendulum moves.

2. The aging time is faster and not durable. The external environment such as temperature, humidity and other factors will have a certain impact on the material.

In response to the above problems, we abandoned the materials used before and cooperated with the industry's quality materials suppliers to develop high-quality new materials that meet the dynamic requirements for IN FLAMES products.

At present, the development of new materials is nearing completion, and the testing of various indicators has not been interrupted.

The characteristics of the new materials include:

1. Strike 9 times of stretching, our dolls will not stretch more than 4 times when the maximum amount of rubber is stretched;

2. High temperature resistance, the material will not change any traits within the temperature range of minus 200 degrees Celsius;

3. Low temperature resistance, the material will not change any traits within the temperature range of minus 50 degrees Celsius;

4. Climate factors such as weather resistance, air humidity and other factors have no effect on the material;

5. No special care protection. If there is dust, wipe it with a damp cloth or wash it directly with water. It can be washed more cleanly with hand soap, soap, body wash, etc.

Traditional processing methods cannot use newly developed materials, and we have already purchased new production equipment. Subsequent Wusong and 1/12 horses will use the new materials, so please feel free to buy them. Of course, there are flower monks and nine dragons.

Because the product problem has brought a bad experience to the players, we sincerely apologize to you. We will arrange production after the completion of the development of new materials, which will take some time. We will hurry and let the model friends wait patiently. The following are the after-sales rules, please read them carefully. New materials can be replaced free of charge if there is no problem with the body.

Blood War Zhang Fei products after-sales rules:

1. Recall period: 30 days from the date of issuance of this statement, no more than 30 days will be replaced free of charge.

2, recall packaging requirements: please retain the left arm bandage, the rest of the body on the armor, head, shoes, clothing and other accessories, etc. (take care to detach), only send back to the body, as shown. Please wrap the body with a packing material such as a bubble film, so be sure to wrap it to prevent new damage during the return.
3. When mailing, please attach a piece of paper in the package, indicating the product description, return address, contact number and name (true and valid), as shown.

4. Receiving address: Please send it to the dealer's address at the place of purchase.

5, shipping instructions: Please select the postage to pay when sending out, the brand is responsible for the freight when the product is sold out.

7. The brand does not assume any responsibility for other commitments made by the dealers that are not guaranteed by the brand.

8. Non-continental users need to find the original dealer to deal with after-sales problems.

9. The final interpretation right belongs to IN FLAMES TOYS.

Thank for posting this . I’m going to contact Timewalker toys about this matter . My bloody battle Zhang Fei had serious issues from the beginning . The leg snapped on mine after gentle posing . Maybe I could get replacement .

Lolo. Can I pay you to pick them up for me and mail them to me in New York ?? [emoji15]🤣

Sorry buddy, by the time I got there they had already sold out. They only made 150 sets!

IMG_3903.jpg
IMG_3833.jpgIMG_3904.jpg

Between 303, Inflames, Pop Toys, Haoyu, Kong Ling Ge, and EIT, my wallet can’t ever catch a break for just ancient China collection alone. [emoji856]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back