O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Inflames are thinking out of the box and try to make a difference. 303 has finished the 5 tiger generals. Guan Yu, Zhou Chang and Guan Ping is Asia' holy trinity so I guess its a must have

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Yes, I agree. Guan Ping won’t be far behind. Although with the current release schedule, Guan Yu 2.0 is scheduled for Q3 2019, Zhou Cang is probably in for Q4 2019. Guan Ping will be out there in Q1 2020 if he is announced soon . [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wu generals anyone ? Taishi Chi ? Gan Ning ? Or Battle Damaged Zhou Tai with body full of arrow ?

Wu generals anyone ? Taishi Chi ? Gan Ning ? Or Battle Damaged Zhou Tai with body full of arrow ?

I don’t see Wu being popular although I hope to see Sun Quan so I can finish the trinity of Three Kingdoms rulers.

I personally want 303 to tackle Wei more since they have the most famous generals.

I don’t see Wu being popular although I hope to see Sun Quan so I can finish the trinity of Three Kingdoms rulers.

I personally want 303 to tackle Wei more since they have the most famous generals.

Agree, theres still a lot to explore then rebooting Guan Yu version 3.0, 4.0 and so on...
Wei & Wu generals deserve better then the ill fated Mo Toys Xia Houdun...

I would love a good Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, and Zhang Liao figure. Gan Ning and Zhou Tai as well. And definitely a Sun Quan. You can’t have Zhou Yu without his lord.

Yes, Xiahou Dun deserves better than the ill fated offering from Mo Toys. What a disappointment! I had him, and was so disappointed that I kept him in the box the whole time before I sold him off on the cheap.

How do the 303 Toys stack up to the medieval knights from ACI? Really curious... tempted to pull the trigger on one

How do the 303 Toys stack up to the medieval knights from ACI? Really curious... tempted to pull the trigger on one
ACI knights aren’t that great to begin with. Coomodel and 303 Toys are better than ACI.

Yeah I don't have much to compare to. Asmus and aci are the only thing close to historical I have.

Here's the price on our local dealer here in Indonesia
9822bb2cb82a382e0767143c8ab026ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I don’t want spending $300 on Zhou Cang even if the accessories are nice to have.

Here’s a question, if all of us passed on Zhou Cang and later on Guan Ping is released, would you guys shell out the $300 for Zhou Cang then to complete the trio?
Nope, not when both Guan Ping and Zhou Cang would cost $300 each in the US. I’m not paying $600 for low level officers. For me, having Liu Bei, Zhuge Liang, and Five Tigers generals have fulfilled my Shu wish list. I would rather focus on Wei and Wu next.

Btw, if prices continue to rise with each figure release, I think I will be done with Inflames Toys altogether.

$248 for the regular version I believe without preorder discount. He doesn’t come with anything other than a sword. 🤣

I wanted Zhou Cang head sculpt for my Zhang Fei because I felt his expression fit Zhang Fei more.

did some search and found this. I guess they are going for this set.
Not sure if it's a good move from InFlames. I'd rather get other characters from the series.. I guess I'll have to wait another year to get to them
ChineseSet.jpg

Back