O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard any rumours or news about inflames making a Lu Bu figure? I would like the top 3 RTK characters in Inflames’ unique style. They’ve made multiple Zhang Fei and Guan Yu figs, but no Lu Bu. The others brands are nice but too realistic next to Inflames’ powerful comic stylization.

After I saw the KLG horse from Similikiti, then it inspired me to set this horse with Inflames Zhang Fei Bloody version.
IMG_8641.JPG
IMG_8639.JPG
IMG_8643.JPG

Huntergramma - Awesome shots! Just wondering, are you in Asia or did you just recently get Zhang Fei bloody version? I've been waiting for mine for a long time, but the preorder still hasn't been fulfilled (ordered from a US store).

So far no news about inflames Lu Bu

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eye out for anything then.

Hey guys,

Would anyone know where I could find a 1/6 figure like the photos attached? She's from the movie "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate"
Doesnt have to be female, I prefer male figure actually.

_wuxia_warrior_flying_sword_dragon_gate_5.jpg_wuxia_warrior_flying_sword_dragon_gate_4.jpg_wuxia_warrior_flying_sword_dragon_gate_3.jpg_wuxia_warrior_flying_sword_dragon_gate_2.jpg_wuxia_warrior_flying_sword_dragon_gate.jpg

After I saw the KLG horse from Similikiti, then it inspired me to set this horse with Inflames Zhang Fei Bloody version.
View attachment 417189
View attachment 417188
View attachment 417190

Congrats on your Zhang Fei !! My advice to you is be very careful with the legs on this guy . My Zhang Fei’s right knee joint snapped on me . I’m very careful with my Collectibles . All I did was was bend the knee and it broke . Now I’m stuck with a broken $399 figure . [emoji18] . Lift up the pants above the knees and make sure there oriented the correct way .

Huntergramma - Awesome shots! Just wondering, are you in Asia or did you just recently get Zhang Fei bloody version? I've been waiting for mine for a long time, but the preorder still hasn't been fulfilled (ordered from a US store).

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eye out for anything then.
I have brought an extra Zhang Fei Bloody Deluxe version from China. If your preorder isn’t fulfilled by the US store, perhaps you can buy it from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this guy today. Miyamoto Musashi 2.0 from Wolfking which the figure is based on Vagabond comic. The quality is good with the affordable price.
IMG_8972.JPG
IMG_8973.JPG

I have the Musashi 1.0 from Wolfking and didn’t feel the need to upgrade to 2.0. The only difference I saw between the two versions is rooted hair for 1.0 and sculpted hair for 2.0.

Looks really cool guys . Maybe pair him up with coo model’s Series of Empires Japan's Warring States Armor of Imagawa Yoshimoto 1/6 Scale Accessory Set. I’d have him kneeling down right next to his Samurai armor .

Zhou Cang looks a bit too much like Zhang Fei, isn’t he?

Weird that Inflames choosing Zhou Cang before finishing off Ma Chao or Huang Zhong. He's not a character I need, but if Guan Ping was released too, then Guan Ping and Zhou Cang standing behind Guan Yu would be a pretty epic display.

I think Inflames are thinking out of the box and try to make a difference. 303 has finished the 5 tiger generals. Guan Yu, Zhou Chang and Guan Ping is Asia' holy trinity so I guess its a must have

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back