O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul/303 toys/inflames three kingdoms chinese historical figures

303's Ma Chao looks top notch; I'm definitely getting him. Gonna pass on O-Soul Zhang Fei because he looks nothing like Zhang Fei. They should market their Zhang Fei as Dian Wei or Xu Zhu LOL

Eric- that's exactly what I said. The same horse over and over. That's weak sauce. Ma Chao is looking good though

The horses look different to me . At least the legs are posed different.
e70912b70dbe2bfc957de0c84cb70e5c.jpg
a4cd5b0d0c99e0da47a09b4262d9108a.png
8c4882ca9d2eeb97757f1dc769c2da4d.png

@sixxshooter - The 303 horses have the same mold on all the horse. They all look the same, just different color. They all look in the same direction with almost the same pose. Zhang Fei was the first one that had different leg pose, but the head still looks the same. The horse on Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, Lu Bu, all look the same.

Well, 303 horses are much cheaper than horses from other companies. I think that's why they decided to use the same mold over and over again.

Has anyone here considered picking this guy up ? King's Bodyguard - O-Soul Three Kingdoms Series 1/6 Scale
e6a6d56de9f01c78f13d299848316627.jpg
f1e7db084ff5008cf4c37ff2ecd9ace9.jpg
33621d9a68b8452cb22cc6489f2bb536.jpg

I never purchased a O-Soul collectible before . Are that as good quality wise as 303 toys ? This figure looks pretty cool .

I picked this one up and really enjoy him. He does seem a bit better in quality than the Lu Bu figure....

I picked this one up and really enjoy him. He does seem a bit better in quality than the Lu Bu figure....

Can you please post some pictures ? How is the under body ? Does he hold poses well ?

I'm considering the King's bodyguard as well; however, I was mainly concerned about he's the lonely figure in the era since there are no other figures during the Ming Dynasty era that I know of.

That's the main reason why I'm hesitant on getting inflames Zhang Fei. I already have 303 Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Liu Bei. And pre-ordered 303 Zhuge Liang and Cao Cao. The only figure with fancy armor is my O-Soul Lu Bu. I think the fancy armor from Inflames Zhang Fei wouldn't fit in with the rest of the collection.

I believe in ancient China, the General's armor are mostly self procured and not issued. Even for foot soldiers, they will probably also have to purchase their own armor. Richer ones gets better protection while the poorer ones just go to war on their canvas clothing.
Therefore having variety in armor - especially for the Generals - are something I can accept. I have 303 Guan, Zhang, Zhao and already pre-ordered a Inflames Zhang Fei. Now 2 plans for my existing 303 Zhang. (1) To use body of 303 Zhang with Inflames armor. (2) to sell away 303 Zhang.
Whatever the case, Inflames Zhang armor is the one I want to keep.

I'm considering the King's bodyguard as well; however, I was mainly concerned about he's the lonely figure in the era since there are no other figures during the Ming Dynasty era that I know of.

There is another. Launch date 4th Quarter 2016 - means about soon.
This one also from Ming Dynasty era Imperial guards (ie yu-lin troop) in armor.
Should cost about $150/- ea
jyc-toy-klg002-16th-scale-collectible-figure-ming-dynasty-palace-guard-yu.jpg

That looks pretty good. I'll search around to see which retailers carry the figure.

There is another. Launch date 4th Quarter 2016 - means about soon.
This one also from Ming Dynasty era Imperial guards (ie yu-lin troop) in armor.
Should cost about $150/- ea

Looks cool. Where can I get one?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

"Item is only available outside of China, only available via authorized dealers and distributors."

15181361_1246687942058570_8079907359353494480_n.jpg

15230749_1246687948725236_2634101766851846907_n.jpg

Appears to have 3 different versions:

e05b36899e510fb3858043b8d033c895d0430c9d.jpg

Looks cool. Where can I get one?

Who's making this ? O-soul ?

The Ming Palace Guard is made by JYC Toys. You can do a search and make an order via a store near you.
I made my order via a local brick n motar hobby store... the perks of living in a small country :p

The Ming Palace Guard is made by JYC Toys. You can do a search and make an order via a store near you.
I made my order via a local brick n motar hobby store... the perks of living in a small country :p
Thanks!

TTT10047.jpg

Looks like you only get this helmet with the whole set with the horse. That's a bummer

Anyone know if 303 toys Guan Yu 2.0 had been released yet . My preorder with BBTS show 4th quarter 2016 . They posted only 3 pictures on facebook but haven't seen any other pictures .

Back