NYCC 2014 - Oct. 9-12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeap, they told that he was filming. u.u

For the other hand, maybe a few will be very happy about this
10646749_10152897411870579_5143869260158802088_n.png

If he is doing something besides the one panel TWD do, yea.

Sorry! my bad! but ADAM WEST will be at the con!
Entertainment Guests - New York Comic Con | October 9

Adam West

Best Known For: Batman

Appearing: Thursday

I don't know if he will be taking pictures. But maybe closer to the date or in the con we will know.

Also, Kirkman will be signing =)

Robert Kirkman

Best Known For: The Walking Dead, Outcast and Invincible

Appearing: Thursday and Sunday

So many last-minute cancellations are making this first time NYCC seem a little underwhelming and it hasn't even started yet. Stan Lee, Natalia Tena, Nestor Carbonell, & Henry Ian Cusick to name a few. Henry Ian Cusick played my favorite character from Lost (Desmond), and other than the Walking Dead panel, meeting him was the second best thing I was looking forward to. I even bought a photo op already to meet him so I better be refunded for that. Really bummed out he isn't gonna be there anymore

I am coming to NYC for work on Saturday for a few days. Any chance I will get a day pass on the door or zero chance ?

I am coming to NYC for work on Saturday for a few days. Any chance I will get a day pass on the door or zero chance ?

From what I know, everything is sold out and no passes will be sold at the door. If you absolutely want to come than take your chances with StubHub or something like that but it's going to get pretty pricey

From what I know, everything is sold out and no passes will be sold at the door. If you absolutely want to come than take your chances with StubHub or something like that but it's going to get pretty pricey
Thanks for the advice

There are usually scalpers out and about outside. I always see them but don't know what tickets usually go for because I never bought from them

Stubhub may be your best and most reliable bet at this point

First of my 3 days at NYCC is tomorrow! Can't wait to get there! Probably not going to sleep tonight because of anticipation haha

No Stan Lee this year... They just posted on their facebook page...
HUGE disappointment for me. Im from Argentina and go there is a huge effort for me. Stan was like a dream for me u.u

He is either not well or filming. He never misses these big cons.

I remember for Wizard World Sacramento he was slated to show on Saturday, so we bought a 1 day and the Photo Op for my Birthday. He was ill and didn't show and so we refunded and were bummed. My wife bought me a pass for the next day and a photo op to make it up to me and sent me on the trek on my own but he even cut that short, when I got in they cut the line and refunded a bunch behind me. You couldn't touch him and he didn't really talk, just sat in a chair and you stood behind him. I fear that our time with the Generalissimo isn't very long now.

Just got home from my first experience at Comic Con. Had a 3 day pass and sure made the most of it! Saw panels from Birdman with Michael Keaton & Edward Norton, The Walking Dead with basically the entire cast, and The Following with Kevin Bacon & Shawn Ashmore. Had a photo op with Hodor & Podrick from Game of Thrones, and saw a various other celebrities across all genres of entertainment throughout the weekend. Really awesome time, and I can't wait until NYCC 2015! How'd everyone like this year?

What the hell was Geico doing there? :rotfl I'm guessing the con insurance was through them? You see Square, Bandai, Marvel and then this huge-ass Geico setup.

Just got home from my first experience at Comic Con. Had a 3 day pass and sure made the most of it! Saw panels from Birdman with Michael Keaton & Edward Norton, The Walking Dead with basically the entire cast, and The Following with Kevin Bacon & Shawn Ashmore. Had a photo op with Hodor & Podrick from Game of Thrones, and saw a various other celebrities across all genres of entertainment throughout the weekend. Really awesome time, and I can't wait until NYCC 2015! How'd everyone like this year?

What time did you get in line for TWD panel?

What time did you get in line for TWD panel?

I live in NJ. I was up at 4:45am. Caught a 6:20 train from Secaucus Junction to NY Penn Station. Got in line around 6:50. I was surprised to see the line was only about a block and half long and just around the corner when I got there. I think the rain helped us get a good spot in line because people didn't want to be out in that too long. I'd say I was about 300 or so in line. The panel was 100% worth getting up so early!

Back