NYCC 2014 - Oct. 9-12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hotel there.
I take NJ Transit into Penn Station though.

Ok yeah. I live in the Clifton area so I was thinking about driving into Secaucus and taking the train from there to Penn Station since that's only about a 10-15 minute walk from there to Javits

Any advice for a first timer coming in on Sat from Boston? I was thinking of taking the train in, but the cost and schedule aren't appealing. Probably going to drive in. Should I go all the way into NYC or is there some where cheap and safe to park nearby or a short train ride away? TIA!

That's what I was guessing. Thanks.

I was looking for the same info! But also I wan't to know if there gonna be option to a photo with him hahaha

Thanks for all the data, jimjimmyjones85! We owe you a coffee or beer if we see you there! =D

I was looking for the same info! But also I wan't to know if there gonna be option to a photo with him hahaha

Thanks for all the data, jimjimmyjones85! We owe you a coffee or beer if we see you there! =D

October means Pumpkin beer guys ! Let's make it a plan !

Wondering anyone who are going on the 1st day can pick up some art prints for me. Please send me a PM.

October means Pumpkin beer guys ! Let's make it a plan !

Agree with that! What do you think, guys? We can make a list!
I have no problems helping out, but I think you know better places since you are from there =P I'm from Argentina.. I wen't a couple of times to NY but never to a comic con, so I don't know if the bars near there will be full or there is any after party after the days of the con.

Great! Let's make a list and post a day for the meeting =)
I have the Star trek reunion on friday night (my gf wanted to go and she bought me a ticket) so what about thursday before the storm of friday/saturday? Also we can talk about the first day impression or purchase plans (?) But I hear your ideas.. again, you know more than me!

Officially 2 weeks until the first day of NYCC. Getting more and more excited as it gets closer

Guys! Photoops online store is up!!!!
https://store.epicphotoops.com/new-york-comic-con/2014

I will take photos with Shatner, Urban and Jason David Frank. But I really NEED a photo with Stan, the MAN, Lee!! He is missing on that list... I suposse that the list will be updated soon!

I wish I could do the same thing for the autographs!!! =/ But cash only... Someone knows if there is any chance to buy them online closer to the date of the expo? Or if they will put more persones to the photos online? Thanks in advance for the answers!

Last edited:
Any celebs not listed may be doing photo's at their booth (if they are not added later) and collecting the money themselves.

I am in for Arrow and that is all right now.

ReedPop does allow pre-ordering autos for Celebrations but Official Pix runs that.

Hoping to see updates soon.

Another question for members who have attend NYCC in the past...

Can you bring in back pack/ duffel bags? I want to get Stan Lee to sign the SS Spidey comiquette base. Unfortunately it is a big piece, so I was thinking of carrying it around in a back pack or duffel bag. Is that allowed?

Another question for members who have attend NYCC in the past...

Can you bring in back pack/ duffel bags? I want to get Stan Lee to sign the SS Spidey comiquette base. Unfortunately it is a big piece, so I was thinking of carrying it around in a back pack or duffel bag. Is that allowed?

You should be fine. People bring luggage rollers with boxes of comics !

No Stan Lee this year... They just posted on their facebook page...
HUGE disappointment for me. Im from Argentina and go there is a huge effort for me. Stan was like a dream for me u.u

Yeap, they told that he was filming. u.u

For the other hand, maybe a few will be very happy about this
10646749_10152897411870579_5143869260158802088_n.png

Back