Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough is enough. I just had to deleted over 100 posts of nothing but derailing this thread. Infractions are being dealt out in force now. Keep the thread on subject or get an infraction. Its up to you.

Last edited:
Sooooo, i'm thinking in doing a nurse joker. Problem is, i hate visible joints, and seeing how the elbows and knees will be visible, how can i work around that? And don't tell me about those sleeves that one of the member here did, because they barely shipped at all :)

Enough is enough. I just had to deleted over 100 posts of nothing but derailing this thread. Infractions are being dealt out in force now. Keep the thread on subject or get an infraction. Its up to you.

:google

What happened?!

I'm away for one day and between this and the Let's See You thread, all kinds of stuff is getting deleted! :panic:

Sooooo, i'm thinking in doing a nurse joker. Problem is, i hate visible joints, and seeing how the elbows and knees will be visible, how can i work around that? And don't tell me about those sleeves that one of the member here did, because they barely shipped at all :)

You can grab a body with rubber arms. There's a BBI G1 body that's not 'terrible' and pretty cheap. I've used it for my Locke custom and I've been pretty happy with it. Although if the neck joint is going to be visible it may be another hinderance) The trick is finding one that's not too muscular (like the Wolverine/Comedian/Perseus bodies).

Legs = a whole different problem.

Bee, could you link me up to the body you used for Locke?

I'm gonna be starting one soon. :)

Come to think of it, I wonder what a BobbyC head would look like in nurse attire. Ambitious, but it could look insane!

Would have the potential to look incredible BUT you need to have a proper seamless body under the outfit, the elbow, wrist and knee joints would REALLY stick out badly with such a quality head being used

Here is the beginning of my Nurse Joker. Planning on a Joker DX V2.0 with a Nurse and Bank Robber Combo.

Yes - I will have to make a custom head for the neck but it should look pretty good when all is said and done.

IMG_3319.jpg

I'd want to do a muscular body, but I don't think I could dremel the head myself. It's not so easily replacable.

Back